Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Ultimate Graal Collection v2 (1.4 GB of Graal Goodies!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Graal Collection v2 (1.4 GB of Graal Goodies!)

Code:
    +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    *                            Ultimate Graal DVD v2.0                             *
    +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    *                               Released by Agret.                               *
    * Has been so long since the last release!                                       *
    *                                                                                *
    * New release comes in a LOT smaller than the original but has tons more stuff.  *
    *                                                                                *
    * Celebrating over 15 years of Graal                                             *
    *                                                                        ~ Agret *
    * Changes                                                                        *
    * v2.01 Update 2014-04-24                                                        *
    *  + Added the dvd to Bittorrent Sync                                            *
    *  + Added v4 and v5 clients                                                     *
    *  + Added cracked v2 clients                                                    *
    *  - Removed duplicates                                                          *
    *  * Cleaned up some stuff                                                       *
    *  - Additions:                                                                  *
    *   [Playerworlds]                                                               *
    *    * Graal Realms				                                 *
    *    * Unix-Graal			                                 *
    *    * Zone iPhone Scripts                              *
    * v2 Release - 2010-08-23                                                        *
    *  - Additions:                                                                  *
    *   [Playerworlds]                                                               *
    *    * Aevum                      [2009-08-03]                                   *
    *    * Babylon                    [2002-10-24]                                   *
    *    * Bravo Online               [2010-05-29]                                   *
    *    * Classic 2004               [2004-01-01]                                   *
    *    * Classic (GS2)              [2009-03-17]                                   *
    *    * Classic Addon (GS2)        [2009-03-25]                                   *
    *    * Endora [graalhack.com]     [2010-07-08]                                   *
    *    * GraalX                     [2002-01-18]                                   *
    *    * N-Pulse Rebirth_Files      [2009-04-13]                                   *
    *    * Ol' West                   [2006-08-01]                                   *
    *    * Phoenix                    [2005-10-15]                                   *
    *    * Spawn -agret-              [2009-03-17]                                   *
    *    * Stone Henge                [2006-08-29]                                   *
    *   [Servers & Source Code]                                                      *
    *    * 39ster's newest server code (in C++),                                     *
    *      check Servers & Source Code\__[2.1 Servers]__\39ster's Newest C++ Server  *
    *    * Java Graal 2.rar & Java Graal 2 Source.rar, modified Java Graal client    *
    *      and custom C++ server created by Vicious1988 from Graal Reborn forums     *
    * v1 Release - 2008-03-20                                                        *
    *  - Intial Release                                                              *
    * Graal Reborn                                               Greets / Shout Outs *
    * Thanks to Squall, who messed with the gserver  source code with me for so long *
    * before I got involved with Reborn. You are an awesome guy and I miss code      *
    * hacking with you :P                                                            *
    * Thanks to Marlon, without you there would be no Graal Reborn as you organized  *
    * the original team, hosted our site for so long and made the IRC channel that   *
    * brought us all together in the first place.                                    *
    * Thanks to andares who opened the door for us by breaking the new encryption    *
    * that stood in our way for so long. Without you this may not have been possible *
    * Thanks to Nalin for always spending so much of his time always updating the    *
    * GServer, without you there would be little progress over the past year.        *
    * Thanks to Beholder for being a friend since Enigma and for always pushing the  *
    * boundaries of what Graal is possbile of creating with the limits imposed by    *
    * our project (Outdated clients, script limitations, GServer hacks)              *
    * Thanks to Lnxmad for bothering to make the first NPC-Server for Reborn, a step *
    * towards the future of our project.                                             *
    * Random Greets to People who I have met on GR, thanks for being involved and    *
    * supporting our community.                                                      *
    * Dedication                                                                     *
    * This release is dedicated to Syrax (RL name was Jeff Webb)                     *
    * Friend of Sharule, they started playing Graal on version 1.1.                  *
    * Both of them were members of the Jedi Knights guild.                           *
    * Syrax scripted the Red Boomerang.                                              *
    * They both stopped playing around the introduction of bomy's to Graal.          *
    * WWW                                                                            *
    *                              http://www.graal.in                               *
    *                            http://www.opengraal.com                            *
    *                           http://www.graalreborn.net                           *
    WARNING
    Run executable files on your own risk! Clients are safe if they're in the Apps/Clients folder.

If you want the files you can download bittorrent sync and add this secret to download all the files: BF3ANQ2OLEHEK5PY2QCXDMM34HTSVY6QP (this secret is read-only, if you want full-readwrite key to add files, contact me)

UPDATE by Cadavre:
    Added bittorrent sync key instead which makes it more flexible.
    Last edited by Cadavre; 2014-04-29, 10:43 PM.

(¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
    ¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_*hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg ê*¨˜'*·~-.¸

Re: Ultimate Graal DVD (2gb of Graal Files!)

Downloading, also keeping it up for seeding purposes as well.

Comment

omg I need to get this. :o

Comment

This is a must have for graal fanatics, Downloading and plan to seed for a long time.

Ultimate Graal: Directory Contents:
        http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/...2/dir_list.txt

You can also view directory contents here:
        http://www.Xoria.org/dir_list.txt

Note: Also I am still seeding the graal art file pack that was released yesterday, also by Agret.

Comment

Downloading ! Thanks Agret! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWorld
            Downloading ! Thanks Agret! ;D
            You should probably thank me since your stealing about 300 kb/s of my bandwidth.

P.S. Azureus sucks.. get utorrent ;(

Comment

Personally, I'm not getting shit for down speed. You punks need to seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Koroshiya
                Personally, I'm not getting shit for down speed. You punks need to seed.
                Only 1 person has it... it takes time, hes seeding directly to me -- im seeding to others etc.

Comment

I know how torrents work. e.e

I was being a smart ass. lol

Comment

Alright, you can pretty much download this in about 30 minutes -- I'm seeding, and supposedly 7 others are as well.

Comment

I was getting 150+ for about 2 minutes and then lost it.

Comment

As for me, I haven't been arsed to download the file at all
                        I'll admit it is a might fine file, but meh, just doesn't interest me as much anymore. I might download it sometime, but just not now.

Comment

I am a graphics whore. When it comes to Graal graphics, I believe you can never have enough. If you don't necessarily find the file you want, you can use them to inspire you for your own.

Comment

Meanwhile I just make my graphics o_o
                            (With exception to the several tiles I took from Graal2001 / Bomy Island's new tileset)

Too bad I've gotten too lazy and uninspired :[
                            (I want meshes god damnit)

Edit: hey look what I found

Comment

I'm really not that good at pixel art. And I don't have anyone I can just say, "Hey, make this for me" to. I do tons better at higher resolutions. I just don't have the eye for small shit.

But, Agret, you should try to compress it a little further and put it on FileFront or something. My client isn't connecting to any of the 14 seeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X