Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 44 users online. 2 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Ultimate Graal Collection v2 (1.4 GB of Graal Goodies!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOATSE View Post
    Hey Caligula, this is Viper and yeah I remember you from the old days.
    Try looking at http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads.html it's most likely in http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads/l...January2000.7z or http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads/graal1.1.7z Let me know if the downloads work and if it's in there.
    Hey, Viper! I remember you too.
    I found the levels in the Graal 1.3 LevelPack (http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads/l...20LevelPack.7z), thanks a whole lot for the links. I could not, for the life of me, find any of this out in the wild. I could still mirror these files, if there's a demand for it. Let me know, I'd be more than happy to help.

Comment

• Anything on the DVD that's not on Nekoroy's website? If so, can anybody seed?

I feel like spending some time putting that dungeoneering idea together.

BTW, I think that "Individual DVD Files" thread can safely be unstickied: the website is down.
      Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2014-03-02, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• If you want the files you can download bittorrent sync and add this secret to download all the files: BF3ANQ2OLEHEK5PY2QCXDMM34HTSVY6QP (this secret is read-only, if you want full-readwrite key to add files, contact me)

New files will be added when there are new files available.

OP updated!
        Last edited by Cadavre; 2014-04-23, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Also, if you want something you have in your own personal archive added, email me at [email protected] with a attachment or dropbox/google drive/download link and I'll add it if I think it should be added.

Comment

• Pretty awesome! I'll have to go rummaging through all my old stuff and see what I still have that's worth adding.

Comment

• Not the same files as the dvd I believe?
              It's mostly images, ganis and txts... there were a few zips that I'll check later but it's far from 2gb.

Comment

• I'm uploading at the moment, it is the same files, it's just not all of them yet.

Comment

• I have started restructuring the content and delete duplicates so it's easier to find what you want.

If you choose to download this, please let i keep running for a while and "seed" the content so my connection doesn't have to take the full load each time.

Comment

• This dvd needs a dropbox or something

Comment

• I have already got a restructured version with tons of useless crap removed and passwords removed from archives that had them don't know how I can overwrite your content with mine though without first downloading your entire folder =\

(¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
                      ¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_*hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg ê*¨˜'*·~-.¸

Comment

• Originally posted by hosler View Post
                        This dvd needs a dropbox or something
                        Bittorrent Sync is like dropbox, except it has no size-limit as it's stored on each computer that has it.

Comment

• Perhaps my most useful contribution is webgifs. I have over 16,000. When you are done consolidating, perhaps I can sort through mine and add what isn't there. Also, I will gladly seed when I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agret View Post
                            I have already got a restructured version with tons of useless crap removed and passwords removed from archives that had them don't know how I can overwrite your content with mine though without first downloading your entire folder =\
                            I have also added new stuff that I'm unsure that you have in your version. Damn Australia and their bandwidth caps. When are your country going to join the new century?

Comment

• I don't have bandwidth cap but I do have shitty connection. 60kb/s come at me!

(¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
                              ¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_*hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg ê*¨˜'*·~-.¸

Comment

• Originally posted by Agret View Post
                                I don't have bandwidth cap but I do have shitty connection. 60kb/s come at me!
                                Lmao. well. uhm. have fun! You could put your "dvd" somewhere on the net and I'll then put the two together.

Comment

Working...
                                X