Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Ultimate Graal Collection v2 (1.4 GB of Graal Goodies!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a plan. Gimme an ftp server on one of your boxes and I'll upload it lol

(¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
    ¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_*hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg ê*¨˜'*·~-.¸

Comment

• Originally posted by Agret View Post
      Sounds like a plan. Gimme an ftp server on one of your boxes and I'll upload it lol
      Info sent on googletalk.

Comment

• Whoever "PC12" is need to check the if their folder is write protected, it seems like my clients can't transfer to that client.
        Last edited by Cadavre; 2014-04-25, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• I'm PC12... I think I forgot to set download speed.

edit:
          still seems like I downloaded some stuff? My folder sure isn't write protected but I did remove network file sharing from my services, could that be the cause?
          Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2014-04-25, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• We have updated a lot of files and it says your client needs to download 1.4 GB. Try removing the folder and adding it again and see if that helps.

Comment

• Also, I've added v3 Linux and Mac clients (should be compatible with v2.22 servers), v4 clients in different versions for Mac, Linux and Windows + cracked v4.208, v5 clients + cracked v5.007 and v6 beta clients.

We've also removed duplicates and stuff that simply didn't belong there and we've added some new playerworlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadavre View Post
                We have updated a lot of files and it says your client needs to download 1.4 GB. Try removing the folder and adding it again and see if that helps.
                Tells me sync is over with all syncers O_o

EDIT:
                started again, thanks
                That'll help the dungeoneering project if it ever flies.
                Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2014-04-25, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• This BT Sync is pretty awesome, i've uploaded/fixed a ton of the contents with Marlon and now we have a brand new improved v2 released =)

(¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
                  ¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_*hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg ê*¨˜'*·~-.¸

Comment

• Alright, I have 4 machines seeding the bittorrent sync folder together with BUBBY2-PC and TROOPER. However, there are one client called NAS that are stuck at wanting to download everything and TROOPER is stuck at wanting only 57,1 KB.

So yeah, the download speeds for the DVD should be really fast.

Comment

• Oh, there might be a file with a filename that doesn't work on windows. I wonder which file it is. :o

Comment

• Updated OP.

Comment

• Never tried this BitSync thing before but it seems to be super fast! I'll leave it up on my server for you guys to leech off =)

Comment

• Finally got the BitSync. Not sure if it works... seems to be downloading stuff as folders are appearing, but 0kb/s down and up. Can see other devices in the list (mine is THE-DUDE). Since it appears to be doing things though I'll let it go a while, and if it works I will definitely keep seeding indefinitely.

EDIT: Not two seconds after I submitted the post it started syncing and now lists activity.
                            Last edited by Kammesennin; 2014-05-04, 12:20 AM. Reason: Stuff happened

Comment

• Seems a few zip files are corrupted. I'll list the files when I get on my other computer.

Comment

• Sweet just noticed you added more, thanks cadavre
                                Wait...... This my first post lol. 2 years after I joined the forums
                                Once I get the stuff downloaded tomorrow I will make sure to share
                                Last edited by captainhaxs; 2014-05-22, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X