Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 39 users online. 0 members and 39 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Ultimate Graal Collection v2 (1.4 GB of Graal Goodies!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GOATSE View Post

    I believe i have all the stuff in that and more laying around my PC, burnt to various CDs/DVDs, floppies and god knows what else since 1999, sorting through it and finding things on the other hand is a whole other ball of wax.

    You can probably find 80% of the stuff there at http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads.html the other 20% is duplicate files, junk or inane stuff that's not so important.
    4 bid n
    Originally posted by antago
    Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

    So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GOATSE View Post

      I believe i have all the stuff in that and more laying around my PC, burnt to various CDs/DVDs, floppies and god knows what else since 1999, sorting through it and finding things on the other hand is a whole other ball of wax.

      You can probably find 80% of the stuff there at http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads.html the other 20% is duplicate files, junk or inane stuff that's not so important.
      Oh wow thanks dude!

      Comment


      • Anyone have an updated link for this?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AtriusJames View Post
          Anyone have an updated link for this?
          What he said

          Comment


          • Please tell me someone has the file somewhere I've been looking all week for it and I keep finding dead hyperlinks. SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE IT!!!!!

            Comment


            • for a limited time only: https://link.resilio.com/#f=Ultimate...OX6B4GXH&v=2.5

              Changes
              +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
              v2.02 Update 2017-08-29

              + Added GraalScript2 Compiler/Decompiler

              + Added GraalScript2 Bytecode documentation

              Last edited by hosler; 2017-09-02, 08:40 PM.
              Agret and 2ndwolf like this.

              Comment


              • Why do I need bloatware

                Comment


                • Do we have the Tetris clone that was on Graal 2k1 back in the days? I've seen screenshots of it and I've always wanted to see how it was made.
                  Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2017-09-03, 06:57 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks man I'll grab the latest version

                    Who made the GraalScript2 stuff? That means we can finally support current versions of Graal Client =O
                    Last edited by Agret; 2017-10-16, 04:45 PM.

                    (¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
                    ¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_*hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg ê*¨˜'*·~-.¸

                    Comment


                    • it was provided by....someone

                      Comment


                      • O.o this would make what I have been working on much easier lol. GS1 sucks balls.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Agret View Post
                          Thanks man I'll grab the latest version

                          Who made the GraalScript2 stuff? That means we can finally support current versions of Graal Client =O
                          What, really? Is that all that was needed?
                          Didn't we also need NPC server? I know we partially have it.. is that enough?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Agret View Post
                            Who made the GraalScript2 stuff? That means we can finally support current versions of Graal Client =O
                            I believe that may be Cadavre's work from a few years back.

                            If someone doesn't mind linking it separately I would look into it.

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, it was Marlon's.
                              Joey likes this.
                              Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
                              oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .
                              3770

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spooon View Post
                                Yeah, it was Marlon's.
                                Thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X