Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 30 users online. 1 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Ultimate Graal Collection v2 (1.4 GB of Graal Goodies!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOATSE View Post

I believe i have all the stuff in that and more laying around my PC, burnt to various CDs/DVDs, floppies and god knows what else since 1999, sorting through it and finding things on the other hand is a whole other ball of wax.

You can probably find 80% of the stuff there at http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads.html the other 20% is duplicate files, junk or inane stuff that's not so important.
    4 bid n
    Originally posted by antago
    Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOATSE View Post

I believe i have all the stuff in that and more laying around my PC, burnt to various CDs/DVDs, floppies and god knows what else since 1999, sorting through it and finding things on the other hand is a whole other ball of wax.

You can probably find 80% of the stuff there at http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads.html the other 20% is duplicate files, junk or inane stuff that's not so important.
      Oh wow thanks dude!

Comment

• Anyone have an updated link for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by AtriusJames View Post
          Anyone have an updated link for this?
          What he said

Comment

• Please tell me someone has the file somewhere I've been looking all week for it and I keep finding dead hyperlinks. SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE IT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X