Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Ultimate Graal Collection v2 (1.4 GB of Graal Goodies!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOATSE View Post

I believe i have all the stuff in that and more laying around my PC, burnt to various CDs/DVDs, floppies and god knows what else since 1999, sorting through it and finding things on the other hand is a whole other ball of wax.

You can probably find 80% of the stuff there at http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads.html the other 20% is duplicate files, junk or inane stuff that's not so important.
    4 bid n
    Originally posted by antago
    Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOATSE View Post

I believe i have all the stuff in that and more laying around my PC, burnt to various CDs/DVDs, floppies and god knows what else since 1999, sorting through it and finding things on the other hand is a whole other ball of wax.

You can probably find 80% of the stuff there at http://nekoroy.com/graal/downloads.html the other 20% is duplicate files, junk or inane stuff that's not so important.
      Oh wow thanks dude!

Comment

• Anyone have an updated link for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by AtriusJames View Post
          Anyone have an updated link for this?
          What he said

Comment

• Please tell me someone has the file somewhere I've been looking all week for it and I keep finding dead hyperlinks. SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE IT!!!!!

Comment

• for a limited time only: https://link.resilio.com/#f=Ultimate...OX6B4GXH&v=2.5

Changes
              +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
              v2.02 Update 2017-08-29

+ Added GraalScript2 Compiler/Decompiler

+ Added GraalScript2 Bytecode documentation

Last edited by hosler; 2017-09-02, 07:40 PM.
              2ndwolf likes this.

Comment

• Why do I need bloatware

Comment

• Do we have the Tetris clone that was on Graal 2k1 back in the days? I've seen screenshots of it and I've always wanted to see how it was made.
                  Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2017-09-03, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X