Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Individual DVD Files

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, decided to take it down since I was running the server off my own home machine. Bandwidth wasn't great, so downloads were really slow.

Comment

I have a server if you want to split the cost. Like 30 a year

Comment

I got relay

Comment

Even if you did get it, I doubt it's user-friendly enough for you to use it.

Comment

What is this relay people keep coming here looking for?

Comment

A debug tool made for the purpose of mapping up the graal protocol to improve the gserver software. However, scriptkiddies is using it to inject weapons and mess around on graal with.

---------- Post added at 039 PM ---------- Previous post was at 038 PM ----------

And SecretDudeof2013 is "TheProGraalHackTeam" (lmao) from http://graalprivate.webs.com

If you look around on there you might notice the username IPAD which have lurked these forums for some time.

Comment

Sounds both incredibly useful, and incredibly dangerous. Wouldn't mind having it myself just to toy with on my server. I won't ask though, as I realize the danger that puts the other servers in. Not to mention fear of sharing it and making the damage exponentially higher.

Comment

Lol the intro to their videos is nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Cadavre View Post
                    And SecretDudeof2013 is "TheProGraalHackTeam" (lmao) from http://graalprivate.webs.com

If you look around on there you might notice the username IPAD which have lurked these forums for some time.
                    Dear god, it's that IPAD guy? He's messaged me several times on several different platforms/programs asking for scripts for relay (I had a copy from awhile ago to test some prevention methods on Era iPhone on GO)... At least he's finally gone.

Comment

can this come back?

Comment

I think I have those files on my old computer. I couldn't really send them because I'm on cellphone data but yeah.. those files still exist (at least, on my computer)

Comment

Thanks 2ndwolf!

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Comment

no no no no no no no no no no
                            Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
                            oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

I mean....it CAN come back if needed...

Comment

What is on this Graal DVD? Can it be restored and made available again?

Comment

Working...
                                X