Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Anime Discussion Rules

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anime Discussion Rules

The following rules apply only to the Anime and Manga Discussion boards in addition to the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    1. Anime/Manga specific threads should go into their respective sub-boards. Examples:
      1. Did anyone feel this way after the end of ____ ?
      2. What order should I watch ____ in? / Do I need to have watched ____ before ____?
      3. What chapter should I start from?
      4. Season 1 vs. Season 2 / Anime version vs. manga version.
      5. Any questions about characters in a specific anime/manga.
    2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, simple listing, etc.
    3. Do not create threads that ask about information that can easily be seen on user profiles or database entry pages (e.g. favorite anime/manga/character).
    4. Do not ask where to download/watch anime or where to download/read manga.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    Read the topic about Anime Discussion Rules on MyAnimeList, and join in the discussion on the largest online anime and manga database in the world! Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! (Topic ID: 516093)
    Last edited by hosler; 2017-06-04, 01:41 AM.
    VariousWeapon likes this.

thanks for laying down the rules in the lawless anime land

Comment

This dude's obviously a spammer but things are so dead and boring around here I don't really care.

Nobody's gonna tell me how to do my animes.
      Dylan likes this.

http://nekoroy.com/graal/

Comment

jonnyhenderson is our new moderator
        VariousWeapon, Codr and Dylan like this.

Comment

rofl what the fuck?

Comment

Thank you, I didn't know how to make a good anime thread but now I do.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Comment

Uhm.
              No.
              Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
              oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

This has probably been the most significant content added to the forums in quite a while.
                Codr likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X