Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 53 users online. 2 members and 51 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Hello Is this site still active?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The answer is definitely not Me.
      Originally posted by antago
      Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

Was probably interested in the game. The answer to that is occasionally active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What are yall up to

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Doing the works

Comment

We should play Terraria with Discord or something, I was going to work on a Graal server but I only have tonight off. Then Ill have Monday/Tuesday night free.

Has Terraria gotten any good updates since last time? If we wanted to play it together I can even stream it so we can have it recorded forevers.

Last edited by VariousWeapon; 2017-09-29, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Or discord while playing 20k dragoons on Starcraft 1 if we can be .. I think it's 6 players.

Comment

I'd play terraria. No idea if its good though lol

Comment

I think we play once a year and a half or so. Hosler usually gets a server up for us whenever we bring it up.

Onijustin and Chicken like this.

Comment

Also I suck at stuff like Starcraft. I remembered thinking Alpha Centauri was awesome when I played the demo as a kid, but when I bought it a few years ago it just kicked my ass.

Comment

Lemme know if you do play it then. I would be keen, I have it sitting in my steam library. Also, if you end up making a server gimme a yell if you want a bit of a hand.

Comment

It looks like you can just join friends on Steam, just add me VariousWeapon. Hosler can set up something safe for a public server later.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndwolf View Post
                            Who hopes for an active forum and never post again?

Probably some kind of tricky ghost.
                            Someone who only came on here because they saw Thor's new video about Classic 2004.
                            Dylan likes this.
                            Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
                            oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

I can hook yall up tomorrow maybe

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VariousWeapon View Post
                                It looks like you can just join friends on Steam, just add me VariousWeapon. Hosler can set up something safe for a public server later.
                                ooo count me in. I have a long weekend coming up some I don't mind spending some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X