Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21 users online. 1 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

So, what are you all up to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a wagecuck for a little bit now. I honestly really hate working in retail. My job is basically selling electronics to boomers and answering their questions, but sometimes I get tossed into another department which is just some different tasks with similar boomers. I want to quit after January so at least I can say I stuck with it for a while but I'll probably have to stick around longer because I need the money. One good thing about working in retail is that it's made me realize I need to get some sort of higher education or do something better with my life. I'm trying to figure out if I can afford to go to college and what I should get a degree in.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndwolf View Post

What's your job?
      In a nutshell, software development using whatever language is suitable, be it c++, c#, java, whatever
      2ndwolf likes this.

Comment

Nothing.
        Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
        oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

Watching lots of tutorial videos, movies, anime and working out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan View Post
            I've been a wagecuck for a little bit now. I honestly really hate working in retail. My job is basically selling electronics to boomers and answering their questions, but sometimes I get tossed into another department which is just some different tasks with similar boomers. I want to quit after January so at least I can say I stuck with it for a while but I'll probably have to stick around longer because I need the money. One good thing about working in retail is that it's made me realize I need to get some sort of higher education or do something better with my life. I'm trying to figure out if I can afford to go to college and what I should get a degree in.
            Any ideas so far at what to make your degree in?
            Do you have a list?

By the way, you could work as a Japanese to English translator. There are websites out there that will hire you such as Unbabel or Tethras. Experience is an asset,

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
              Watching lots of tutorial videos, movies, anime and working out.
              so in other words, training to beat goku right?
              Chicken and Yggdrasil like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndwolf View Post

Any ideas so far at what to make your degree in?
                Do you have a list?

By the way, you could work as a Japanese to English translator. There are websites out there that will hire you such as Unbabel or Tethras. Experience is an asset,
                it doesn't pay nearly enough for me. I'm gonna need to make at least 100k a year

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan View Post

it doesn't pay nearly enough for me. I'm gonna need to make at least 100k a year
                  Dream big, mate.

Comment

Or just get a bachelor's in CS and an MBA, then work for a company for like 8 years.

Originally posted by Yenairo
                    HEY GUYS, I MIGHT BE A RETARD.

Comment

Working...
                    X