Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 48 users online. 0 members and 48 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

How did YOU end up here?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My journey to Graal Reborn started many years ago. A Graal user and enthusiast of a private server-esque Graal named PhoenixKnight(later known as Asterik) PM'd me while I was fkcing around on Delteria and told me of an old client to create my own game as well as a link to his server. Became friends with him after that and I still have him on Skype, though we never talk lol. Down the road, not sure how exactly, I met Agret and he told me about Graal Reborn (or maybe I found GR and met Agret, not completely sure, don't even know what my email was or my handle then but would have been around 2007 or 2008). I've been a user since in some capacity even though I don't post for shit on here. Also made a friend though Agret and was solid daily chat friends with her for like a year or two years after meeting her(2008) but because she being Aussie and me being Canadian, our schedules didn't line up to chat much and we drifted apart as it were. I haven't talked to her in a long ass time and because I'm a shitty person I haven't talked to Agret in ages and he probably doesn't remember my wigger ass

So sup?

Comment

Era's Black Book

Comment

Working...
      X