No announcement yet.

What's Going On

There are currently 38 users online. 2 members and 36 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Hello there!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there!

Hey everybody!

I'll be honest - I don't know a lot about Graal Reborn, but I've (mostly) decided to sign up here because of NekoRoy's website which I recently came across.
    These forums here seem to have the same opinion about GraalOnline as a whole.

On GraalOnline, my name is (or used to be) Anero and I served as staff on the iOS version of Era for four years, alongside snk (who has also resigned a year ago).
    A majority of that time, I was part of iEra's management team. While (obviously) not being paid for my efforts, I still enjoyed working on new projects and improving my skills.
    However, when snk became inactive for a short period of time and unixmad logged on iEra's RC to quietly let everyone know HomelessWitch will take over for the time being, I slowly started realizing what Graal was about, and who it was managed by.
    And, FYI - while never having been on your forums, people led us to believe Graal Reborn was a group of bad people and hackers that have nothing but ill intentions.
    That being said, I've never actually checked these forums out during my time as staff. I wish I had, though - that way I would've resigned from that shithole way earlier.

While the entire "Management Team" on GraalOnline Era had to deal with HomelessWitch's garbage management style, we planned our mass resignation.
    Era had become unenjoyable. A forty-three year-old woman with skills that don't go further than level design had taken over the server and started fucking it all up.
    Decisions were never discussed, she straight-up ignored every "high-ranked" staff (most of them having worked on the server years before her) and started re-hiring blacklisted morons.
    Complaints to unixmad were raised (at that time, we had no idea what a type of guy he is) and nothing was done about it. Instead, she went to Portha every time we had a complaint and cried to him about it.
    To conclude - HW was, is and will always be incapable of properly managing an iOS server and is in no way an acceptable replacement for who I consider one of the greatest staff to have ever worked on GraalOnline, snk - someone who was also mistreated by unixmad.

After waiting for a couple weeks, since some people wanted to finish their projects, I couldn't wait anymore and resigned together with a good friend, Kirzey.
    The others resigned a day or two later. HomelessWitch then tried to find a reason to jail us and claimed we had been transferring items to our iOS accounts - simply to make us look like the bad guys in front of people who weren't aware of what was allowed, and what wasn't.
    We did actually give ourselves items, but it's something we had always done. It simply wasn't something that was openly discussed/known - higher-ranked staff was always allowed to do it, though.
    Some of the staff that were left on the server disagreed with our jail and un-jailed us. Later that day, my PW account was globally banned and my iOS account was unlinked. Fraud.

I could talk about a lot more here, but I'm not sure anyone even cares. I just wanted to let you know where I come from, and what happened.
    Respect to NekoRoy for his website, by the way. It was a great source. It was even better before the recent update - my opinion.
    HomelessWitch... incapable of almost everything.
    Last edited by Anero; 2018-03-13, 05:33 PM.
    Dylan likes this.

I don't understand... iEra was a good server. Portha probably made a good amount of money out of it and had people working for free. What was his goal? Just set out a shitstorm?

Oh welcome btw

(I think comparing Kim Jong Un to Stephane Portha may have made him feel embarrassed and ashamed, and perhaps convinced him to hold talks with the US)
      Last edited by my_tea_4; 2018-03-13, 09:14 PM.

I never paid any attention to Era or iEra so I don't know anything about it, but from what I've heard from ex-staff (Alphonso, Jatz, and a few others) everyone is corrupted as fuck.
        Yggdrasil likes this.
        Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
        oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Originally posted by Spooon View Post
          I never paid any attention to Era or iEra so I don't know anything about it, but from what I've heard from ex-staff (Alphonso, Jatz, and a few others) everyone is corrupted as fuck.
          Homeless witch is queen.

Welcome to the forums Anero. Not a whole lot of action here but also not crazy corrupt people either so I guess it works out.

multiple of my accounts were unlinked and revoked access to, for "advertising" i literally had the fucking word "Corleone" in my status (It's a game) but others can have fortnite,cod, etc. in theirs and not get unlinked? bulllllshitttttt