Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 1 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Music anyone

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by HIM View Post

Comment

• ___Merged doublepost__________________

Comment

• track 9 is pretty good -> 35 : 38
          whole album is nice though

Comment

• ___Merged doublepost__________________

Comment

• remember to buy Super Mystery Dungeon when it comes out next month!
              Originally posted by antago
              Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• ching chong

Comment

• Originally posted by St├ęphane Portha View Post
                  ching chong
                  am I bad for getting mildly aroused by this?

also

BISKUTU-CHAN ^-^ NYAAAAAAAAA!
                  http://nekoroy.com/graal/

http://nekoroy.com/graal/

Comment

• 2 minute and 10 seconds in is where it's at
                    hosler likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by tricxta View Post
                      2 minute and 10 seconds in is where it's at
                      and waste that awesome buildup?
                      Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post

and waste that awesome buildup?
                        It's all good, song of storms is just better

Comment

• Spooon and tricxta like this.

Comment

• why are they remaking a remake of a remake
                            Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
                            oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spooon View Post
                              why are they remaking a remake of a remake
                              remaking a remake of a remake whut? Untold series is the only remake.. it's not a remake of a remake, it remasters the second Etrian Odyssey game.

Comment

• satire! (This artist is actually really good imo)

Good ol' Jon Gomm p:

Some awesome chiptune based on some psychological study.

Last of all, if you like post-rock then hey this band is really inspiring through study sessions!
                                Last edited by Twiggy; 2015-11-12, 06:13 AM. Reason: Youtube tags confused me :c
                                "man you are lick a drug dealer you know alot" -Ver'iApplez

Comment

Working...
                                X