Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Music anyone

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spooon View Post
    [youtube]fCLcPDEowZA
    edit: man I really miss listening to Yoko Shimomura's stuff. I don't think I've played a game with her music in it in years though, not even Xenoblade.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 2015-10-09, 12:03 AM.
    Originally posted by antago
    Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HIM View Post

Comment

• ___Merged doublepost__________________

Comment

• track 9 is pretty good -> 35 : 38
            whole album is nice though

Comment

• ___Merged doublepost__________________

Comment

• remember to buy Super Mystery Dungeon when it comes out next month!
                Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• ching chong

Comment

• Originally posted by St├ęphane Portha View Post
                    ching chong
                    am I bad for getting mildly aroused by this?

also

BISKUTU-CHAN ^-^ NYAAAAAAAAA!

http://nekoroy.com/graal/

Comment

• 2 minute and 10 seconds in is where it's at
                      hosler likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by tricxta View Post
                        2 minute and 10 seconds in is where it's at
                        and waste that awesome buildup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post

and waste that awesome buildup?
                          It's all good, song of storms is just better

Comment

• Spooon and tricxta like this.

Comment

• why are they remaking a remake of a remake
                              Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
                              oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spooon View Post
                                why are they remaking a remake of a remake
                                remaking a remake of a remake whut? Untold series is the only remake.. it's not a remake of a remake, it remasters the second Etrian Odyssey game.

Comment

Working...
                                X