Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 1 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Music anyone

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by antago
    Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• Nice.
        Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
        oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

• I was tempted to link this instead lol
          Originally posted by antago

Comment

• can't stop listening to this

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                this sounds stupid but it didn't stop me from listening to all 30 mins of it

Comment

• I only listened to it a lot because I listened to this a lot.

Comment

Comment

• this is my jam

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by tricxta View Post

I was expecting CPOP lol
                            and its not even chinese, thought it was because the girl looked non japanese and the fish market made me think of china. somehow unwittingly missed the japanese title right at the beginning.
                            Last edited by Dylan; 2016-11-20, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dylan View Post
                              I was expecting CPOP lol
                              and its not even chinese, thought it was because the girl looked non japanese and the fish market made me think of china. somehow unwittingly missed the japanese title right at the beginning.
                              sorry to disappoint

Comment

• Originally posted by tricxta View Post
                                sorry to disappoint
                                it's all good, was a good song and a nice video

Comment

Working...
                                X