Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Music anyone

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit: damnit I suck at embedding youtube videos
    Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2017-02-11, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndwolf View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJfITfbYNA

edit: damnit I suck at embedding youtube videos

Ez

Comment

• Comment

• aight, thanks. I'll try to remember it next time.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndwolf View Post
                pretty whacky stuff. I'm liking it so far

Comment

• Yggdrasil likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by antago
                    Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

• On a bit of an FFT music binge while I'm working.
                      - Creator and Owner of Dreamscape

Comment

• Yggdrasil likes this.
                        Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
                        oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spooon View Post
                          Drav daytime - xiv ost
                          XIV has a lot of comfy music. A lot of people who played at Stormblood's launch probably don't have very good memories of this song, but it gives me FFXI vibes:

Originally posted by antago
                          Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X