Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 91 users online. 3 members and 88 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 04:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

AttemptX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use just about any screen recorder then convert it to gif with the website that comes up on google...

edit: that shadow thing on the character npc is fantastic.
    Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2017-10-08, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Honestly just seeing Graal in more than 24fps (or whatever the heck it is) pleases me. Pretty good.
      Originally posted by antago
      Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

unixmad is gonna try to hire you soon tricxta
        Chicken and tricxta like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan View Post
          I know this was meant as a joke, but it's more likely than you might think.

It's impossible to overstate how desperate unixmad is at this point. Unixmad has had zero programmers and zero people with skills since he broke up with Stefan over 3 years ago. PC Graal has had no updates and is being let die. Mobile cashcow versions barely stay online and are on the verge of irreversibly crashing where unixmad cannot fix by simply turning the server off and on again.

He is desperate and will rip off or exploit anyone he can get his hands on at this point.

It's a great opportunity if you want to be paid in baguette mold then immediately fired, threatened and attacked after you complete the thing he wants to steal.

I am pretty sure unixmad and his few untalented brown-nosing admin staff watch these forums for opportunities to steal things.
          Dylan likes this.

http://nekoroy.com/graal/

Comment

Originally posted by GOATSE View Post
            I am pretty sure unixmad and his few untalented brown-nosing admin staff watch these forums for opportunities to steal things.
            Well, here's to using GS1 instead of GS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan View Post
              A compliment of the highest order! thank you kind sir.
              Dylan and 2ndwolf like this.

Comment

Use this to record your GIFs - http://www.giffingtool.com
                tricxta, Dylan and 2ndwolf like this.

(¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
                ¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_*hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg ê*¨˜'*·~-.¸

Comment

or record as a video and put it on gfycat
                  tricxta and 2ndwolf like this.

Comment

Working...
                  X