Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21 users online. 0 members and 21 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Split warp gani

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GANI] Split warp gani

Some warp animation I made for Armonston Ch2.
    Some of you guys may have played the quest where that happens, I think it was used after or before that labyrinth thing, the graveyard "dungeon" on PWA.
    Attached Files
    Rou, Kondie and 3 others like this.

Hah, nice work.
    Would be cool to also have the sprite's alpha decrease as they get further away from the original position. I think you can set the colour of individual sprites (editing via notepad) .

Also does this mean we might be seeing a 2nd chapter soon? Despite not many people taking the time to play through the first, I think it was more from a usability point of view as the scripts could have used some adjustment, and better cues to aid players. But if you were to take away from chapter 1 as a lesson, it would be great to play again.
    Last edited by tricxta; 2017-10-08, 02:59 AM.

Comment

I have paid attention to what players did when they connected on my server (through the account logs) and no one really got past the prince's bride quest.
      In reality, it was kind of tedious and the levels were way too spacious. The whole thing lacked direction for the player; I aimed to fill it up through time but I believe it confused and/or deceived players.

Ch 2 was aimed to be very linear and a lot tighter. Most if not all the content would have been restricted to one player and there wouldn't be any discovery phase, everything happening back to back.

Some of it is done but I'm trying to pursue and seek lucrative or self developing activities nowadays. Don't expect the 2nd chapter... I've just happened to have found that while looking for a jumping animation for Chicken.
      Last edited by 2ndwolf; 2017-10-08, 04:54 AM.

Comment

gif or kys
        Dylan likes this.
        Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
        oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

gif of what?

Comment

The animation. So people don't have to download it to see it. Cool ani btw. Very star trekish XD.

Comment

Oh right, I'll do that sometime this weekend I guess.

Comment

https://puu.sh/xZbIr/2032ac13ac.webm

edit: Man, this forum doesn't have webm support?

Last edited by Yggdrasil; 2017-10-16, 06:00 AM.
                Spooon, Dylan and 2 others like this.
                Originally posted by antago
                Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X