Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Nostalgia? I dunno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia? I dunno

I was compelled to make a level. I am not to sure why, but whatever. It has been like 5-6 years since I have made a Graal level :X

Onijustin, GOATSE and 5 others like this.

Nice stuff, I love classic levels

I prefer the other set of grass paths but there is nothing wrong with the tiles you're using, it's a wonderful level

Comment

man part of what makes classic graal what it is are those absolutely ridiculous shiny trees. If anyone ever succeeds at making a proper attempt at remaking the game, make sure those are in it.
      Codr likes this.
      Originally posted by antago
      Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

Thanks. I agree that the old tileset is integral to that classic Graal experience. I went back to using it at the end of my Graal "career" and to a more simple and uncluttered level design.

I honestly almost wouldn't mind making a new server, classic style/link to the past, sort of. It would be a lot easier for me now days, considering all my damn time spent on FTO and how diverse my skill set is now.

Comment

I used to be obsessed with the shitty newer tiles and made my own custom mismatched hellish vomit colored set initially. now I've been using a slight edit of classic tiles for years, classic tiles are the bomb.
          I would love to see another classic server, but it always seems to never work when an individual starts a project, just too much work.

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about whether or not Graal was actually shit and whether it's just nostalgia from the title.

Comment

asjdhbajsdbasdasd map
              Last edited by Chicken; 2016-10-25, 06:00 PM.
              hosler, VariousWeapon and 2 others like this.

Comment

That is looking really nice

Comment

Chicken has received an award "Most Work Done This Month"!
                  Last edited by Yggdrasil; 2016-10-25, 09:10 PM.
                  Originally posted by antago
                  Dude I would rip your fucking head off, you really think you're tough talking nasty and taking low blows--and I would feast on your fucking heart & love it. How does it feel? I'd scalp you alive and destroy your name in the pages of history like I'm doing now. I am here to write history, not cry like a little bitch and I didn't do it to myself.

So by all means, come with me out seas off borders and see what I do to you. Better yet, accept the curse from God you've just begged for--and now your life will go to shit.

Comment

Hey thats not fair. My work load directly correlates with the list server going down and it went down a lot. Ill let you imagine which caused the other, but i still deserve that badge.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hosler View Post
                      Hey thats not fair. My work load directly correlates with the list server going down and it went down a lot. Ill let you imagine which caused the other, but i still deserve that badge.

Yeah he has the most visually representable work maybe.

Comment

You making me feel like playing graal again. X_x

Comment

Sorry :X I have just been looking for something to do and thought that I would do some levels.

Comment

Show them exodus

Comment

I actually managed to find it in my emails, but I think it is missing a lot of inside levels and the tileset is missing a lot of pieces.

Last edited by Chicken; 2016-10-26, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X