Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

PWA: Antago's Holy Church of Unixmad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndwolf View Post
    Well here's a story..
    I always knew you were special.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndwolf View Post
      Well here's a story.

Nah, I didn't read it. First few lines sounded depressing af and I don't need that shit in my life right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
        you realize 10 years is 1/3 of Antago's life right? That's also his whole adult life, and he's spent it acting like a child.

I do.
        I can cut it to being 9 years of my life but that's close enough to 10 and it's also 1/3 of my life. It's also almost my whole adult life and 6 years of these went completely down the drain for me... not counting the 3 others which were lightyears from being optimal.

I litteraly lost my twenties due to an early event that wouldn't get off me.

Antago is saying the same but he might be too ill to explain it properly, I could so I did.

Also Rou, yes it is depressing shit. Tnx for the rare pepe, adding it to my statch, it's probably worth 49817423896$ now.

Comment

Hai gais! Is this memes thread?

Codr and Dylan like this.
          MemeMaster @ NekoRoy.com http://nekoroy.com/graal

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRoy View Post
            Hai gais! Is this memes thread?
            It is now. I swear those Japanese guys in the first vid were smirking at loud nigra. Keep up the good work with IP camera trolling.

Comment

Viper made a new account. Again.
              Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
              oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

I did that IP cam shit last night. Really weird, was moving a camera around in some classroom and also watched some old grandpa sleep on his couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Spooon View Post
                  Viper made a new account. Again.
                  im not viper but i do play one on tv
                  MemeMaster @ NekoRoy.com http://nekoroy.com/graal

Comment

Um I was 12 when I began my empire and 14 when they stole my market, my friends, my players, my content, my name, my creative outlet, confidence, happiness, my future and all the power it generated and my purpose. It was 1.5 million dollars worth of work from over 2 years not merely a bomy concept. You really don't know what you're talking about or how child labor and internationally pirating a child's life while brainwashing him messes things up.
                    As for bomies they may resemble other characters it doesn't matter, they belonged to me. Two grown men in control of software developing tools doesn't give them any rights to stake claim of owner or profit off of anyone's market, and they had none apart from what mostly myself was building and some patched work for random people they also illegally are using.
                    None of it belonged to them, and it still doesn't. I guess go pirate artists and children and take credit for it if that's your perspective of things, but it's dishonest and theft, impersonation
                    Dylan likes this.

Comment

I was 12 and then 14 when I built two actual game with original characters and stories, my own customer base, friends, websites, networks, a name for myself, and tons of ideas they pretty much just took and threatened me, claiming they owned the rights to. I didn't "get myself into a mess". I created 1.5 million dollars worth of multiplayer online gaming market, and they stole it and sold it because they didn't have anything to sell.
                      As for bomies, that is none of your business; they may not be the most original thing, but they sufficed and are still my property. None of the content belonged to Unixmad or Stefan; they weren't even a real company. Stefan made some bullshit software to steal nintendo games, and the software was provided to create your own games. So they waited, and when PACHUKA and 5 other people threatened to sue, they knew they were not allowed to sell their content so they removed it. This has happened continuously.
                      They stole my games because I was a child, and they groomed me and brainwashed me. That isn't consent. At any rate, I don't argue with atheists because all you can do is try to destroy people with your words but I will let this truth be known. Graal Online belongs to me, yes; they stole 1.5 million dollars worth of 2 years of prodigious childhood ideas and games from me.
                      Dylan likes this.

Comment

oh hey antago. welcome back
                        Onijustin likes this.

Comment

Okay guys, just copy one of those messages and we'll do promotional GR forum raids on random Twitch streams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Onijustin and Dylan like this.

Comment

Originally posted by VariousWeapon View Post
                            Okay guys, just copy one of those messages and we'll do promotional GR forum raids on random Twitch streams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            antago has the potential to be the greatest meme ever

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that Unixmad is schizophrenic.

Comment

interesting accusation. please elaborate.

Comment

Working...
                                X