Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Snow town. How to get there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snow town. How to get there?

    Help. I don't understand how to get to Snowtown
  • #2

    me too please help

    Comment

    • #3

      I don't remember anything

      Comment

      • #4

        I think you need the tyhm hookshot or something....

        Comment

        • #5

          Uhmm guys, every noob knows you have to purchase either a lantern or a draisine (both of which cost 3000 graalats) to gain access to snowtown. We're talking about the iPhone version here, right??
          Dylan likes this.


          Comment

          • #6

            Wait, you can play Graal on your phone now?!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Dylan likes this.

            Comment

            • #7

              Should be posted here:

              https://graal.in/forum/graal-reborn-...-the-adventure

              Snow Town can be reached by completing Tyhm's quest and thereby obtaining Call Spaceship. The path up to Snow Town can also be reached after you've obtained Jolt Bomb in Chaotica, why I'll never know.
              Makspvp, Dylan and 2ndwolf like this.

              Comment

              • #8

                Originally posted by VariousWeapon View Post
                Wait, you can play Graal on your phone now?!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                If by playing graal, you mean purchasing an absurd amount of graalat packs to buy hats and other needless cosmetics to compete in the social fashion scene with your friends. If so.. then yes sir, you can!
                The Mollusk likes this.


                Comment

                • #9

                  Originally posted by VariousWeapon View Post
                  Wait, you can play Graal on your phone now?!


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  well it's called graal, but it's more like an app that robs you
                  The Mollusk likes this.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Originally posted by my_tea_4 View Post
                    Should be posted here:

                    https://graal.in/forum/graal-reborn-...-the-adventure

                    Snow Town can be reached by completing Tyhm's quest and thereby obtaining Call Spaceship. The path up to Snow Town can also be reached after you've obtained Jolt Bomb in Chaotica, why I'll never know.
                    I have jolt bombs. but man on road to snow town does not allow to enter...

                    Comment

                    • #11

                      Originally posted by Makspvp View Post

                      I have jolt bombs. but man on road to snow town does not allow to enter...
                      Ok I've applied a fix.
                      Dylan, tricxta and 2 others like this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X