Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,083 at 05:38 AM on 2016-11-18.

Get me up to Speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get me up to Speed

Hey, can anyone get me up to speed on the state of the GServer2 development as well as the important changes from GServer1?

I expect it to be a short wall of text, so feel free to point me to documentation or changelogs instead.

I'm just curious since I have not played Graal since it went P2P well over a decade ago, so I don't know what the system is capable of now.
    - Creator and Owner of Dreamscape

I didn't even know anyone was working on it to begin with.
    Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
    oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

Originally posted by Spooon View Post
      I didn't even know anyone was working on it to begin with.
      Last time I was around I got the impression we had people working on GServer2 and the NPCserver.

Comment

I never paid attention to that stuff. I know that Marlon was doing stuff on Zolderon with an NPC-Server, but I got mad at him for using my server as a testing ground and canned it.
        Originally posted by LoakeyRonso
        oh and the reason graal reborn is dead isn't what ever reason you want to blame it on , it's you . you publicly humiliate anyone who shows up , call them derogatory word's and treat them like shit . you close any thread you don't have any interest in even if other people do . slam their work without consideration for the person themself . how it is anyone can even consider you a decent human being is beyond me .

Comment

Originally posted by Spooon View Post
          I never paid attention to that stuff. I know that Marlon was doing stuff on Zolderon with an NPC-Server, but I got mad at him for using my server as a testing ground and canned it.
          Fair enough. Well if no one is working towards anything, that makes things easier for me in the long run.

Comment

"We" are working on a replacement for Graal. tricxta has attemptX, codr and rou both have a project too.

I remember seeing someone mentioning we could use the latest Graal versions now but I doubt it... NPC server works but it's incomplete and no one uses it.

afaik
            Yggdrasil and Pyrez like this.

Comment

ive never been able to get the npc server to do anything
              Pyrez likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X