39ster

The good ol’ days. :smiley:

Better than now.

Spooon, guess what?? IDC. Ban me, delete my facebook, make arguements wth people on my msn, yahoo(lulz), YOUTUBE whatever. You and downsider can suck my Super electronic ballsack of made up of imagination and thought and words. Fuck you and him. Suck my cock blah blah lah. DO IT I DONT CARE LOL. I bet your ass though that if u came to my house you would meet a beheading from ur neck and body by a REAL machete. I never compromise. I never compress. Expecially not to some punks online. I don’t really give a 2 ton, 2 tonic, bag of negected nigger child shit.

This is why I moved the posts out of the battle thread. Look at that cancer.

I think it’s worse than cancer…

ROFL I love it when he tries to act tough, Notice the emphasis on ‘real.’

I love it when punks like you and downsider try to “act” like you have a leash on me. also funny how you put a emphasis on alot of ur post.

lolwut?
im not here to get fighting…but seriously opshon:

FUCK OFF

i dont know why two guys in their twenties feel like they need to harass a teenager.

hosler, the answer to that is that they have \
No Life at all.

says the drug clown with no life…

I liek pie

well i guess ur a 12 year old looking guy with abnormal hair and apparently shoots a cannon.

Aaahahahaaa.

cannon != bazooka

Im 18 and its called a potato cannon…
Check that shit out:

Mine is only a 100 ml combustion chamber with a 4ft barrel of 50 ml but it still does pretty well.

bazooka && cannon != potato cannon*

I was under the impression your cannon shot muffins.

As was I.

Lol, Spooon. You post simple 3 letter replies and get a shit load of thanks once you count them all up.