A Boy and His Blob

Just bought it, I’m liking it so far, though it seems Captain Obvious is probably in the credits for putting signs everywhere telling you how to solve simple puzzles. It’s going pretty quick though, half decent Wii games are way too short.

lul

what’s a wii?

This game looks awesome, but I don’t want to buy a Wii.

they remade that for the wii ? that was an awsome game , you feed the blob different jelly beans and it turns into different stuff .

Like Laxitives.

but that only turns into one thing , a hell of a mess . :slight_smile:

I always thought it was too short…(the nes version anyways)

Nintendo can go fuck themselves up the ass with the Wiimote. (they probably already have)

Played a bit more and I’m starting to get into it, might actually last longer than I thought. Also starting to hit some challenging puzzles…

However you can only have one save file which makes absolutely no sense. I thought it was pretty much standard to have at least three save files since the NES… Somebody ought to have their face kicked in for that, it’s idiotic.

It’s definitely worth the $40 I paid for it, potentially the best game on the Wii now, and it doesn’t use the motion controls. :stuck_out_tongue: (Nintendo can’t remake anything without bastardizing or half-assing it.) Who the hell keeps adding baby versions of every Mario character to every game, why haven’t they been lit on fire and thrown into a river with all the Colonel Sanders statues?

Make sure you get those jelly beans!!

I HAVE THAT FOR MY NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOO

XD man I’ve been playing all my old nintendo games lately…

… I just cant bring myself to pay for them on my wii (other than the ff4 after years game but thats not really the original game lol)

nintendo should start selling game packs on non copyable sd cards or on special made usb drives…

they could release game mini packs mailed to them or could sell them cheap in stores XD

hmm I might get the wii version… since you seem to like it alot…
nintendo needs to keep wiimote motion stuff out of some games though I agree… (stupid tales of game on the wii is ruined with oh wave the wiimote reaaaaly fasy or fail the quest minigames)

…too much information…yet again

you can only do one thing about my too long posts! (basically mute or ban me lol)

T_T (waah graal support stinks… its down randomly and I have a huge problem that will probably never get fixed lol)

eh oh well what other fun games are out their?

wsensor, I refer you to This Link and below is my list of installed games that I currantly play.

Graal Reborn, Infiniminer, Stranded 2 (singleplayer game), Blockland building block game (if you want free, head on over to www.thebettermod.org), Face of Mankind, Gang Garrison 2, Urban Terror, Call of Duty 2 and BF1942, Ricochet Recharged : Lost Worlds (breakout type game thats a million times better), Rise of Nations, Age of Mythology, Morrowind, No One Lives Forever 2, Diablo 2 LoD with Median XL Mod (or Eastern Sun mod) on the D2Maniacs Closed Realms, Soldat, Impossible Creatures, Docking Station (free) + Creatures 3 (not free), Yuri’s Revenge,Countless NES roms, The Sims 2, World of Goo, Thief Deadly Shadows, Morrowind, Arx Fatalis, Bejeweled 2, Black & White, Battletanks 2, bunch of snes roms, Chrono Cross playstation iso, Microsoft Pinball Arcade, Phlinx, Blasterball, Clash n’ Slash, Darwinia, Dink Smallwood, Freelancer, Gish, Jazz Jackrabbit + expansions, Lugaru, Solitaire Suite, Mahjong Suite, Second Sight, Vangers, Sonic 3 and Knuckles Collection, Starscape, Virtual Villagers, Track Mania (original), Uplink, Zelda : Links Awakening DX, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Pokemon Gold/Crystal/Yellow, World of Warcraft, Deathworm, Gridwars, Gunroar, Pharaoh & Cleopatra, Hunter Hunted, Half-Life (DoD, Blue Shift, TFC, OF, Asure Sheep, PoV, Scientist Slaughterhouse, Natural Selection), Star-wars Republic Commando, Postal 2 Fudge Pack, Yugi The Destiny, Counterstrike 2D, Real Jigsaw Hidden Object Edition, Plasmapong, Nintendo 64 (Zelda, Oricana of Time & Majora’s Mask), Souptoys Toybox, Warpath 21st Century, Nethergate, Blades of Avernum, All the Genforge games, all the Avernum games.

geneforge and avernum are fun games XD
I play diablo2 with mods off and on… soldats fun but its getting hard to find people on sometimes lol…
hmm

eh I am waiting for GoldenSun DS to come out… (even if I have to get a dslite to use all the features…) theres supposedly some rumors it might work on a ds but have certain features only working on a dslite

Golden Sun 1 and 2 are but a couple of the many GBA roms I have on my laptop.

ooh orange block is sorta cool… Im gonna have to get my brother to hand over my left hand controller… (16 buttons + shift/alt and updownleftright keys) all in easy availability to my left hand so i can use teh mouse with my right…

I get sick playing fps games as it is so… I will probably give up on it after awhile

What the hell are you talking about?

Face of Mankind! I loved that game! I heard it recently went free to play and into closed beta. I wish I got an invite (I’ve had an account for years, just forgot to click “yes” by beta participation :frowning:

its in final phases of closed beta, soon open beta.