A Boy and His Blob

Holy crap, I was in the original closed beta test for Face of Mankind. That was years ago. It is still in the beta phases? Wow.

face of mankind did indeed go full retail pay 2 play at one point, but shortly died after’

soon, another Open Beta will start…

I’ll never touch Face of Mankind again … I shot a pistol in a hallway (no one around) on accident and then I got swarmed by people all of which had some sort of gun that would blow my brains out in an instant. :smiley: Ah good times … lol

probably LED, they wear blue…its a crime to discharge a weapon on a colony policed by the global dominion…you shoulda explained urself.

They just kept yelling “Put away your weapon.” … so I just sat down. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I was in the middle of no where and they were all regular players. I didn’t see any wearing blue. xD
I should have just started shooting at 'em to see how far I’d get. Heh

you press the weapon number again to reholster.

Yeah, except I had hit random buttons at the time to even get it out yet alone shoot. :stuck_out_tongue: Again though, Face of Mankind is set up quite nicely. I like how it operates closer to a realistic approach.

Also A Boy and His Blob was amusing. Though I only played it for a few minutes at a friend’s house. lol