Again with the fun

You all think you know who I am, Your all right.
Jesus.

gtfo and stop wasting my time

No, he’s funny. It’s a laugh watching you guys squirm trying to find out who he is. If you guys wouldn’t respond he wouldn’t find it funny either!

I dont find this funny, its srs biznes. I’m here learning how to Grafix. Like I said.
srs biznes.

:whatever:
You never said that… in fact… I am pretty sure Panajima said that.

You never said that… in fact… I am pretty sure Panajima said that.[/QUOTE]

Your off sirdiderdider, Sorry to rain on the Orgasm you just got from finding out something that was almost true.

When I said “Like I said” what I said carryed on to the next like. which was “Srs Biznes” Panajima could of EASLY said this, I’m not saying he didn’t.
But you think, I ment “Learn how to grafix” At which, Did anyone ever post a thread about that??

No. What you said

I don’t find it funny, it’s serious business. I am here learning how to do graphics. Like I said, serious business.

Sentence 1
Sentence 2
Sentence 3

I really don’t care who he is. I just hate it when people insist on being wrong.

Brain-fart
2 much color

Too much color huh?

arrggg to muchh

KILL THE BEAST WHILE ITS WOUNDED!

BRAIN FART-DEAD-

DIIIIEEE!!! No really. Die.

he can be jesus if he wants to be

GET OFF THE FORUMS YOU STUPID RETARD! YOU HAVE NO LIFE, YOU CRY WHEN YOU BARELY GET TROLLED AND YOU EXPECT THAT YOU SHOULD BE TREATED FAIRLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE STUPIDEST NAME EVER, “ITROLLYOULOL”. CHANGE TO “I-GET-TROLLED-AND-I-CRY-LIKE-A-LITTLE-BABY-LOL”. YOU MAKE YOUR STUPID THREADS AND WASTE OUR TIME, GET YOUR ASS OFF THE FORUMS.

Love,
Benjiro

Chill, stupid. He’s gone. I killed him. Sheesh!

lol benjiro just got trolled hardcore.