Alkamara

Gr Ale The Ad Ven Ture

Alkamara was a nation on Valikorlia when they where an actual System based server with Exp and such, and as for calling things like Pandora and Pangaea unoriginal, at least it means something, as to made up things. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pangaea or however he spelt it looks like how the world looked during that shift of plates, how is that un-original.

Most games are un-original, everything will get repeated correct as you said. So are you un-original?

Al-Ka-Ma-Ra bitches.

GTA doesnt count since it has the word ‘the’ in it as a connector between the 2 words so its really 4 syllables
and since it has the name graal in it that doesnt matter really so BUHRURRRfd
DURRRRR AYYAYAYA >:B!!

Enigma’s second coming was called Pandora :stuck_out_tongue:
I scripted and drew some baddies, some magic among other things.
Never got off the ground :stuck_out_tongue: It was fun dropping houses on people though.

I’d drop a house on a map. 4 people would walk inside, then I’d shove a fence over the exit.
“OH DEAR GOD WHO IS TOUCHING ME”
“LET US OUT”

Unoriginal? It’s just a name so you know what server to go to. It’s what’s on the inside that counts :slight_smile:

And for God’s sake, please post in my thread, I hate to double post.:slight_smile:

What?

___Merged doublepost__________________

I did not know that,

I didn’t say the server was, I said the name was. Context ftw.

When I said things will get repeated I was talking about quests in game. Again, context is key.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Ty.

Al’s camera?

Yes

Well next time I will call it reptilian race land…

I’ll start this project again if Spooon and Beholder will help.

Hmm? Only if Beholder scripts the baddies.

I’m going to harass him until he says yes. brb

Breathing new life into this project. Need a scripter who has never played igraal.

You couldve just said…

Not tricxta? Okay fine.

No, because I know there are a couple others lurking.

Here: If under age 18, do not inquire.

WORKS FOR ME.

Just don’t be turning Alkamara into some R rated server :stuck_out_tongue:

Dick.

Scrotum.