An old screenshot of Graal Online's website..

Or press ctrl+F5

Edit: I also recommend changing “Usermade Content” to just “User Content”

Consider it done.

Domo.

Any more requests while I’m at it?

Isn’t saying just “domo” pretty meaningless? Not that I know any Japanese, really… but I seem to recall it was an intensifier, kinda like English “very”

Anyway, I might change the color of the " Contact Us - Graal Reborn - Archive - Top " text near the bottom, but other than that it looks good.

I dunno if I can, since it’s part of the forum style. The mainsite is built inside a vBulletin CMPS, which is why that part is even there at all.

It does mean “very”, but its also used (in a slang-ish term) for a shortened version of “domo arigato” (Thank you very much)

Stop making me teach Japanese, Spooon is supposed to be the one with the 2D complex here.

Ah, fair enough. I only recalled it from a discussion on a third language, which I’ve now forgotten.

wtf is ctrl+F5?

noob

I’m serious. If you mean ctrl+F5 is refresh then you are retarded because you only need to press F5.

ctrl-f5 forces a refresh of everything on the pages in situations Firefox (at least, and I think most browsers) would use the cached item.

ctrl+F5 = clearing the cache, I think.

blah just a fancy refresh

The key next to any

On another note the same effect can be had by holding shift when you click the fresh button on the toolbar.