Best meme yet

I stole a rubber band from Staples today.

Stupid chemistry joke.

As always everday is the fucking same. I get up earlier then I have to, go to school, deal with bakas, come home and then deal with more BAKAS. OH I’m Sorry! Dun like me using the word? Baka? Well how about the word FUCK?

I drew you all a nice picture of Neko flicking you all off >3

You know how many messages I got today on my tumblr alone? 83! 83 FUCKING MESSAGES! And I didnt read them all OR care to but from what I saw it was agian all the same fucking shit.

(1)ppl telling me not to swear

(2) ppl saying my art sucks and that I’ll never make it to Japan

(3) ppl telling me I shouldn’t of attacked your precious fucking weeaboo goddess or whatever the FUCK she is

I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS ALL! What if I just delted my accounts? THEN what would you worthless scum do for entertainment? >_<

Maybe I will do just that. I’ll delete all my fucking accounts AGAIN but then noooo you fucking stalkers would find me again.

(1) I’ll FUCKING curse as much as I FUCKING WANT TO! There is NO harm that can be caused by using cuss words idiots ~_~ What is this 1960 and everyone thinks that cursing is the worst thing you can do in the world? If you get offended by seeing the F-word then you have got problems! NOT ME! THEY ARE FUCKING WOOOOOOORDS they are SOOOOOUUUUUUUUNDS. You are seriously a dumb shit if you get upset over cursing and something is wrong with YOU if hearing swear words causses you mental or physical pain xD

Cursing also cute if you say it in a cute voice cuz it then makes it a contrast to what it rly is. I makes SURE I always sound kawaii, so its so funny when I say fuck and sound like a little neko boy XD

And for all the stupid ppl that asked what my religion is I am Wiccan and I am currently a witch in training >3

(2) I WILL MAKE IT TO JAPAN! MY ART IS good and thats all I gotta say about that. I am FUCKING TIRED of repeating myself to you all over and over cuz your tiny little brains can’t process anything or hold any information for to long.

And for all you shits that told me I shouldn’t be using Japanese if I dun know the language all and that I should only be using Japanese when I know all of Japanese…well you are DUMB! Even my aunt who has a full Italian husban who tries to teach us all Italian when we go over (I would normally think its dumb but I guess it’s kinda kawaii cuz I always think of Italy-chan XD) and HE even says that you should always use what little language you know in your daily speech to help it stick and make you keep wanting to learn more.

NOW THAT makes sense OK? AND HE IS A PROFESSOR AT COLLEGE! He would know >.<

You are all just ignorant that don’t understand anything about learning. Hell even I got a LD and I can process things better then all you dumbass ppl online here >_o

(3) Weeaboo stories can suck my cock XD

No seriously! That fucking bitch IS targeting me cuz she has a TAG of my online name ok? I dun care what ANYONE SAYS. I looked it up cuz tha tone person was trying to tell me that everyone gets a tag there and its NOT TRUE. She is a fucking hypocrite cuz she has in her ~new~ disclaimer that she will not posts stuff with names but she posted MY NAME.

She also thinks she alls that and that she rules the fucking internet or something. Then she has that donation button on her blog? WTF IS THAT SHIT!? So now you can get money for running a hate site and a blog that bashes ppl? Wow that must be the easiest fucking job in the world! >_<

Maybe I should have a donation button to for ppl to give me money to go to Japan but I guess I have to be black or something and ask for candy throw up dresses instead.

AND SERIOUSLY PPL! STOP SPAMMING MY DA! I’m THIS close to deleting it. It’s not like I can use it for art anymore anyway with the way you are obsessed with me and bothering me ~__~

you alrite? o_0

Lol a tumblr rage?

http://ginsengteacat.tumblr.com

im glad you all think im so sugoi kawaii that i could write that post

I actually read that person’s posts. Theyre pretty funny, especially the one with the ballpoint pen and shampoo.

But there art is bad

???

Simple, Burn it with fire.

Just like you did to my house when I played on your minecraft server -___-

so much grief