Bomberman Server !

nah js hes not cultured in being an actual BLACK person… i grew up in an actual ruff area, so i guess when youre around that type of stuff you have an understanding of the people, instead of calling them monkeys.

aint nothin wrong w havin white friends, but when you pick up from them even racial shit to fit in, youre a dweeb at that point, try hardish dweeb

hitler is a cool racist white person, he knew who where the REAL jews (blacks)
and stood for something strong that i can respect

but you wont see me callin fellow blacks ‘n words’ and ‘monkeys’ because i wanna fit in with my white friends on graal reborn ive been with for years (ygg)

dude i said pages ago the scripting is pretty much done for the server LOL. I got a scripter and in 30 mins of me just telling him how i wanted things to be and tweaks, the shit was done tbh… i just DONT script, never have touched the shit in my life.

ill admit im lazy, but i use my brain so i can be lazy and productive :slight_smile:

Then you didn’t make it.

ofc i didnt make it, never wanted to make it, from the jump it was a idea i was just trying to get out cuz i love bomberman and some of my graal friends do too.

This thread is terrible and I blame yenairo for being bad at trolling. At least Dylan doesn’t make me feel embarrassed.

well I’m not doing a very good job then

Hitler has been mentionned, I think this thread is long enough now.

oh good lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

fucking love that video, i would debate the fake jews at my school all day at lunch LOL

You guys all suck. rofl