CDA Tileset and Graphics Dump

palm meet face

Yes, he killed you… so I think that means STFU.

I love your work, Shrimpie! I love to use your work with my server or if you want I could help you continue CDA which I think would be better…well all I can say is you got great talent, buddy!

:expressionless: You just spit out a steamy pile of bullshit. He knows he has talent and everyone else does, too. Thanks for not being original. Thanks for being like everyone else. Thanks for pissing me off.

Look you switch! I came here to build levels, work with other people and learn more from this game. So far all I see is negative critisizism, backstabbing, and humiliation and I wonder why quit their projects and leave…!pissed!

You do have a point Alzabo, the Tingle avatar is creepy though O_o

No he doesn’t–the trolling isn’t the problem. Failed servers are generally caused by either a lack of time or effort. There is also a maturity level to it, most of the punks susceptible to trolling aren’t emotionally capable of putting the effort into learning how to do things themselves anyway.

For example, if your levels are too symmetrical and we point it out, then you don’t even try working toward asymmetrical levels, you aren’t likely to advance in level design. Same goes for scripting, if you can’t handle trying to read the script yourself and putting logic into it, you won’t get anywhere and we’ll mock you every time you whine about it.

BTW I’m going to get trolled for my really shitty run ons…

___Merged doublepost__________________

If you do use the CDA graphics, at least do us a favor and at knock it off with the symmetry obsession.

This takes care of the shitty runs

Sorry, I will change it…I really dont like Tingle anyway…

I believe I know who that was directed at ^.^

How do you use the tile set?? I made the mistake of trying something and I had to re-download. (VERY long time ago) and stop derailing topics continually… it isn’t actually helping anybody.

Also, don’t use anything from this post Bubb, I didn’t cause I respect the creator(s).

Bubb search the forums before Beholder slaps you for asking that question. A tile set will not make your server good, you guys need to learn to use the editor’s most basic functions before you go begging us to help you make a custom server.

Also derailing is a part of this forums, on a lighter note how about that rain?

Somebody delete all the spam posts and lock the thread, the noobs are overtaking it to whine and beg. Everything after post #13 should be deleted.

Ouch that hurts.
Oh well. Trolls don’t have hearts.

Creators. I’d probably say about 80% of the graphics in there are complete originals, maybe 85% if I’m lucky. Obviously that microwave in the tileset is just a recolor of the original GR tileset, and I’m pretty sure there’s a table too. And props to whoever made those, they are very nice. I admit to stealing some graphics and just redrawing them to my style and color palette, especially in the beginning when I was learning. The trees also, if you couldn’t tell the base is straight out of Zelda LTTP, just redone to fit Graal size. I took a revolver from Era and made the 360 degree rotation for it. One of the swords is from kingdoms lol. I needed it originally to test my combat system before I even had original sword graphics. And also as a template that I used to make the other swords. And I’m sure there’s a couple things here and there that are just alterations of shit from my webgifs folder.

I’m not that great. There are people way better then me. I saw some of Shiny’s work in another thread, you can tell when someone has real talent. I dunno when you people started thinking of me so highly, I’m pretty sure that last time I was here that I was just pegged as another idiot lol.

I just would hope not to see any more of my graphics from here end up on Official Graal. :frowning:
Although it wouldn’t surprise me to see half of this end up in Era’s unholy mess of shitty unmatching tiles. I cruised through the forums the other day and saw they were making “huge improvements” to their tileset.

: / I only treat you nice cause I don’t know you, and to steal your stuff is criminal in my opinion, that’s why I asked first.

I really liked your baddies. I thought they looked really nice. Also, good palm tree; not many decent ones out there.

The baddies spritesheets were some of the most fun I had making graphics like ever lol. All of them (I think) have already been reassembled in some really nice ganis. Some of the ganis took longer to make then the damn graphics as I am very picky. But there should be all ganis needed to just script those baddies in that zip file. Or you could use mine if you can find the scripts in there XD. Might need to alter the script though.

All of the bats/birds use the same gani, just have to put the right attribute for the image. I think the different puffs and the crabs are the same way. Forgive me if I’m wrong, I haven’t done this stuff in like two years. :frowning: