Client String Bank Script

I dont know if you have these or not but we had 2 exploits in Urzas bank code. One was it allowed for decimals which can easily be used to break it, the other was negative withdraws. Both have since been fixed.

PS: Shiny, I love that boomerang Spooon has on Zolderon. He said you made it. Would love to have it on Xoria :smiley:

I donā€™t think he said it was hisā€¦

yes, it would, just switch those 2 lines

Probably! I simply edited the guys bank so I may have kept the order of his commands, or simply was an oversight on my part. I never tested it, just stuck it in notepad and started changing things up.

Itā€™s an accessory and itā€™s excessive.

___Merged doublepost__________________

And GraalOnline just ignores us.

plus the whole point of graal is to pk people while they are filled with cash

Wellā€¦ yes, but make sure you beat them with bushes. It adds to insult.

Unixmad used to care, then came the iPhone franchise, and now he doesnā€™t.

I think Stefan is/has been a little amused by our project.

And for the last time Stefan != Unixmad.

Unixmad = Stephane

unixmad is a girl?

Every admin on iPhone has been instructed to ban whoever is talking about reborn. :> (Atleast on eraā€¦)
Instantly. Without talking to them. If they ask about it tell em theyr a group of hackers and password thiefs and if they ask again, ban them.

Stefans instructionsā€¦ :>

(So I dont think he was amused in any way)

no hes a french crackhead/fag with a mangina

___Merged doublepost__________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeJPbAWk2HI

No, heā€™s french. Stephane is the french version of Stefan and is pronounced almost the same as Stefan.

Lol. My profile message on my guy on GraalOnline Classic+ says GraalReborn.com I always keep it there.

ew nobody should use graalreborn.com

Yeah but when I told em about graal.in (since they are retards and have no idea what any domain is besides .org and .com) theyd think it was a virus. Lol @ them.

The most are about 10 - 14 years oldā€¦

Yep. Including me. :open_mouth:

i pronounce is like profane

because the french are profane