Consideration for PWA

was wondering when you’d come

lmao wtf did i write last night. my reference was to google and their retarded ranking process though ;p

I’m completely qualified for Moderator but no one wants to hire any more mods. It’s the same thing with tric and PWA. It’s not going to happen.

This thread needs to die lmao
he says after bumping it again…

so much fail its not even funny . anyways tric would make a good pwa as he goes out of his way to help people . he never asked for more rights, just a position . strange that people show up bashing him in this thread then run off to other ones starting to help people for a change . hmmm

Shut the fuck up.

The entire “make my player world silver or I’ll scream” incident is plenty reason not to make him PWA. If he gets it I’ll just resign and he can do whatever he wants with his useless title.

If you don’t want me to be PWA that’s all you have to say. Thanks for your honesty. This thread is making me feel pretty sick now so can some mod just close it and we can all forget this madness ever happened.

PENIS

…are you now?

How humbly benevolent of you. I’d like to take a look at that resume.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

If the title is so useless why threaten to rage quit?

I smell elitism in this thread!

Hardly elitism when it turns into months of begging every time he wants something. Id hate to have to argue with him when someone he likes wants their server bumped up to silver before it’s ready. I’d prefer not to have any “say” in the first place.

Oh… is there a place I can go to prove this? How about giving me small rights and start small. I can prove I wont abuse the privilege like Kondie says, and be completely competent like you guys doubt. I’ve been here long enough to know how shit works around here.

But yeah on a realistic note other than the need of locking stupid threads or deleting spam that Riley seems to take forever to get to, I don’t think there’s much point of a second mod.

Spooon4PWA

Various usually takes care of shit if it gets out of hand while you’re away, but it just seems like if I since I usually get there first (what with my super activity :rolleyes:) it’s like “why the hell haven’t I the power to close this shit beforehand?”

edit: other than that I don’t really see the point of any more mods. Hell, Spooon stepped down because there were too many in the first place, so…

Oh my god, so much grammar errors.

Why does most americans have so much problem with their/there/they’re, your/you’re, than/then, etc?[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

[/COLOR]We don’t actually need more staff than we already have at the current state of GR. I don’t even know if we would need any more than we have now even if we got bigger. Maybe some inactive ones replaced by more active ones.

PWA needs to be completely unbiased, same with the Super mod position. Noone with admin-powers should abuse them, or they’ll be kicked out (one of the reasons for the clean-up earlier).

Inactive member… you!

This would imply you too, and also Beholder, ViceVirtue, Agret, etc. Creators and owners need not fear their position. I mean the sub-administrator titles such as PWA, Supermoderator, moderators etc.