Costa De Agua (Until furthur notice)

I've been working on a server for a little bit now, about as far as I noticed progress on the listserver. I don't have a name for it yet but I've always wanted to do a postmodern server, Costa de Agua is just a project name for now. So far I have a near complete tileset and RPG System. I was happy to see the amount of functionality that was in Graal 2.17, it let me create a system that can equip/unequip items aswell as calculate experience and stat points, thank you Graal Reborn! I'm in the process of building the world and scripting baddies, also trying to figure out the best way to handle trading items. Hopefully I can start testing this server within the next month or two. I do need some help though, levelers with a good eye and graphics people who can do items/equip or baddies. So far it's just me working on this project and any help can speed it along. Even ideas help, I'm open to a lot of suggestion, just lemme know what you guys think so far.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Costa De Agua (Until furthur notice)

Hey, lookin damn sexy

Lovin' that menu. Are the items able to be drag in real time?

Yes, as of offline it runs very smooth, although I imagine there will be a few kinks to work out. I'm going to release the server to test the system just as soon as I complete the starting island.

Yeah, things work a lot differently when you take them online. I've been having a lot of issues, myself. Especially with things that depend on isleader.

anything to do with if(created) or if(playerenters) I seemed to have to rework. And anytime you have if(created), if (playerenters&&isleader){ works better.

I just took those out and let the lines hang loose. I get the same effect.

setcoloreffect 1,1,1,0.99;
dontblock;
drawaslight;

[quote=HanduponyoHip ]And anytime you have if(created), if (playerenters&&isleader){ works better.
[/quote]

Can mention one big flaw in that plan but heres the alternative.

if(playerenters && this.init != true) {
this.init = true;

}

I'd just like to say that your project looks awesome, and i love that inventory menu, reminds me of diablo… Looking forward to seeing it online, but as server admin for Xoria, i can tell you, the loading issues and other bugs are going to drive you insane. I think most of the problems are with the gserver, although it has come a long way, it still has a long way to go.