cya GR

im doing whats best and since everyone wanted me gone im leaving, obviously its not worth playing reborn if no one likes you since its such a small community.

To beholder and urza thank you for you invaluable contributions towards my knowledge of scripting.

To yenairo, spooon and all other haters its a shame we couldnt get along…

And to those who were good friends and not hostile towards me ill miss you guys :frowning:

“Spread love everywhere you go: First of all in your own house… let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness.”

This quote is rather fitting for most people in the gr community.

PEACE

Ignore button. Use it.

I don’t like you, but you seem commited to learning how to script and make your developing skills better. So, it’s pretty shit to see you leave.

Show me the ignore button, Seraph.

and [sarcasm]thanks[/sarcasm] for deleting all of Xerninia levels…ya asshole.

Woah! Now I know how to Ignore! FUCK YEAH!

I’m not allowed to ignore Spoon because he’s a moderator. =(

Spooon Will not be ignored!!!

I ignore spooon by not looking at his posts, and if he pmed me, I would just delete em without reading em…

Dontar cries at night because I reject his love.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Anyways, about Tricxta. The 12 year old who expected all of GR to adore him. He treated people like shit when he didn’t get his way and instead of leaving GR quietly, he deletes all of Xerinia. I say good riddance.

You are why we can’t have nice things.

People like you are one of the reasons I’m like this. If you don’t like it you can be like Tricxta and leave.

Awesome Spooon, my thoughts exactly!
In fact I told him he is a brown noser on the client and he cried and was like “IM LEAVING”

: O

I approve of this post.