Dear Riley..

Dear Riley,

If it wasn’t for you, There would be no one to moderate the forums, make amazing graphics for people who need it, and more. I swear if you weren’t here, the forums would be bizarre, and the playerworlds would be horrible…

Thank you for all you do for the community. :slight_smile:

In all my years of mostly lurking these forums I couldn’t agree more. Riley has done a fantastic job and remained one of the more “serious” members of the community throughout the entire time he’s been here. Keep it up Riley, and never change. Thanks.

Doesn’t this sound like something you’d say to your parents just before you ask them to up your allowance or let you go to the movies?

“Riley, did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?! and how that shirt really brings out your eyes??”
The response being: “okay, guys. What do you want…”

In all seriousness, Riley is a cornerstone which helps this community stick together. Thanks, Riley.

but the forums are bizarre, and the playerworlds suck

Lol.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Im not really asking for anything… Im just saying that he does alot for the community.

really guys I come on here to laugh, not feel like facepalming because of circlejerk threads.

riley cares about graal reborn a lot. that is for sure.

And if I weren’t here the forums would be 100% less broken most of the time. But where’s the fun in that?

most of us just figured it was for an ego stroking or attention seeking .