Decrypt the Japanese thing!

Can someone tell me what this means?

Re: Decrypt the Japanese thing!

Not that anyone cares, but apparently the symbols are japanese kanji strokes or characters http://www.saiga-jp.com/cgi-bin/dic.cgi?m=view&f=0&sc=0&j=&e=&g=&s=&rt=0&k=&start=1&sid=1198381242_46311
each of which representing a word or phrase, and there are countless thousands of them…

[quote=*GOATSE ]
Not that anyone cares, but apparently the symbols are japanese kanji strokes or characters[/quote]
No shit sherlock.” O_o

They could have just as easily been mandarin or some other Asian language thing x.x

But I’ll be honest with you, doesn’t jump out at me saying “Japanese!”, and doesn’t look like Korean either. Watch it be Hebrew, hahaha.

Japanese and Chinese are nearly identical. Kanji is the Chinese base for the language. Thousands of symbols were converted when the Japanese established their existence. But, those are definitely all Kanji. You'll need a native speaker to translate it. There aren't any Kana symbols like those.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that it's not Korean. They have an entirely different format.

Apparently, they love the hell out of those little circles. XD

Yeah I definetly noticed that.

I agree with beholder :open_mouth: I speak many different languages. :smiley:

lol @ how somthing that merely MIGHT be to do with the japanise ends up on the anime section…xD

Has a Bleach Movie poster, works for me.