Diminished Interest?

Unixfag will soon bastardize it to the max, and it’s death will most likely be quick and painless.

its a thumbnail to a wallpaper download at this website

Screenshots with people playing and doing quests might interest people. This server has tons of quests and cool areas.

This thread is rather old. Almost 9 months old.

Hiya, just wanted to say great server!
I’m also a lot on Kandora, but over there I got finished with the quests, so I need a challenge again…
One tip: fix the bugs with respawning after death… especially when im in avalon it is really annoying getting back there

Maybe we could go under the alias of that Level 1 (Scout) that is always on at midnight? We could go on during the day and spam shouts of this free server?

I dunno, also maybe try Getting people to Graal? Graal needs to be advertising on AOL or MSN or something!! >:(

yeah, or make an iPhone app :wink:

Grave Digging Reborn

Now with motion controls

But seriously…
If you want more people on a single server, fuse a couple servers (yes, somebody will cry now) that usually run 1 or 2 ppl max, make everything work, link it together, make that work too, and make it so it’s a gold server (however i don’t know the criteria for that, but it just looks “better”)
Don’t make it too big, just like it is now, but different.
Remove the guilds, and their houses, castles etc, and just make a “good” and a “bad” side (on those places you can put the other things from other servers)
After all that, close down the servers that become obsolete, and launch it.
That would be a good way in my opinion… and yes, i’ve studied marketing :wink:
Most of all, take the good ideas and use them, not just say “thanks” and be gone with it. When you do that a lot on these small (to be fair) communities, ppl will make a server of their own and the problem starts all over again.

“Groundhog Day” starring Bill Murray

I’m haunted by the stench of Harmonian (Staff) tags to this day…

The respawning after death bug is the absolute worst and the main reason I haven’t bothered playing recently. It’s just not worth the patience required.

cant you make a script that forcibly checks hearts and level,
if hearts are > 0 then save em to a variable (prolly client.)
if they go below 0 then the mode is now dead, keep checking
hearts again, when they are not 0, check the level, if it
isn’t the stored stringmake it be the stored string. you could
even make it into a custom save script? so you respawn
somewhere specific…
anyway what does the respawning bug do?

There was a bug in the gserver or something that usually made you respawn with half a heart or something like that. Nalin might have fixed that, I don’t care enough to look.

When you die and respawn it puts you back at the beginning of the quest or saved point which is all fine and dandy…except when it puts you in a wall or some unwalkable tiles forcing you to warpring or unstick me :suicide:

What server(s) are you getting that on?

You know that this is in the Graal The Adventure forum, right?

Graal the Adventure