era guns

i have the guns image,icon,sound,and gani but how do i make a script of it i need help!!!

Re: era guns

[code]if (weaponfired){
setshootparams PARAMEQUALS;
//shoot x,y,z,angle,zangle,power,gani,ganiparams;
shoot playerx,playery,playerz,(playerdir + 1) * pi / 2,0.4,0.5,walk,;
}

if (actionprojectile) {
if(strequals(#p(index),PARAMEQUALS)) {
hurt 10;
}
}[/code]

Congratulations, you just mastered 90% of Era's Scripting! (OMG)

where do i put the part at

In a weapon… o_O

what does the param thingy mean

parameter is like setting a value, that is carried by the function. In this case you set it kinda like a flag, and if the player is hit by that arrow, it does something to the player based on the flag.

what does everything here mean i need a turorial how do i set it up and what does everthing mean im kinda new to era scripting.

Sadly…there isn't really any tutiorals nowadays most of which have gotten lost or old websites are gone that had some. Though understanding the basics of simple gscript isn't a hard task, I suggest looking up basic gscript funtions some of which can be found in the level editor or were they client side scripting?

Opshon…dude how old are you, you keep crying at everyone about making a super cool noob paradise era gun gansta cool dude server, and you don't know how to do jack shit…

Shouldn’t you be asking for tutorials and stuff first before jumping to “IM GOING 2 MAKE THE BEST SERVER EVA LOL” i mean i wouldn’t even play your sever it would probably be full of tile errors and statues of yourself… sorry but you’re annoying.

You know what you just said is very rude…
Also by saying that you are alienating new players to the game.
Stop being such a douche to new people and just answer their questions…

kthxsbye

Oh really? I've deleted tons of threads by this idiot, asking for the same god foresaken thing. You weren't any help neither. Topic Locked.

The user has been given the best anwser for his question, if he doesn't know gscript create a new thread asking for help on how to gscript.