Graal acting weird

I find this effect to be interesting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n184426[/ATTACH]

I’ve had this happen before. I think it’s just a result of the wrong tiles loading.

If somebody sets the tiledefs without a prefix you get the tiles everywhere until they’re removed.

Nice level, but needs more throwable chairs.

how do you make levels bumpy like that anyways?

Not sure via the level editor but you can achieve it using the map editor from what I recall.

Graal on acid. Might be fun to play if you’re the right kind of fucked up. But yeah its loading pics 1 instead of pics0. It could be the absence of pics 0 or it could be you made a script to add tile definition and did it wrong or the the level editor just said fuck you. I’ve had this happen before everytime I clicked offline training. I’m pretty sure its caused by adding tile defs of the incorrect type but I maybe wrong.

I’ve been looking around for documentation on this but all I can find is fowlplay’s guide in the wiki
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Crea…rain_Generator

I’m not entirely sure how this thing works but it’s pretty much the only source I can find as far as creating your own custom 2.5D maps goes. The newfeatures2001 documentation stops before it was added, and newfeatures2002 documentation is long after it was made.
Opening up the GMAP gives me yields for seeds and heights for each of the levels, but each of the .nw files have nothing in them but links.

Oh well, at least you can use this as a gateway into making it. I’m pretty sure it’s a GMAP only feature though.

IIRC this is correct. It’s loading pics1 in the place of picso. {removetiledefs;} might fix it, since it’s probably also a glitch with loading pics1 as a type2 tiledef, but check your folder to make sure both files are there and correct.

well, thanks for that. I was able to get it working and managed to make a pics1 for it, but honestly, I sort of wish I didn’t.

well that’s interesting

wow that’s oddly satisfying. It kinda sucks how messy the slopes are though. I wonder if there’s a way to tune those out within the limits of the editor we have now.