Graal Serverlist only server waffles is working why

why the heck is the server waffles only able to be loged onto what the heck is going on please fix the issues thank you

Re: Graal Serverlist only server waffles is working why

True enough, the only server i'm able to get on also is Waffles. Though they are the only ones using Build 57?

Edit: Nevermind Sentinel is working also, which is using Build 54. So aparently just the servers using Build 56 arn't working.

then why is those servers not working

I tried updating the GServer but the folderconfig is ignored and only accepts everything in the folder “world/” (When nothing in the folder config should have access to just “world/”), My folder config is extensive and thats definetly not what I need.

OMG WHAT THE HECK ONLY WAFFLES IS WORKING

BEHOLDER I BLAME YOU

WHAT'S GOING ON FOR HECKS SAKE!

lol waffles is nalin, sentinel is up to tho so I guess throw on the blame.

Someone who has rc on everything please fix our server maloria its disconnects alot or fix the dang revision 50 etc to work again are fix the dang gservers please to take the game down for maintaince

There are no 'Globals' that can log onto every server and etc…
Whats happening (assuming your server is Maloria) is your server is having conflicts with it's material.
Since the material is not of your creation, you're basically left with a large bin of anonymous problems.

Oh snap!! dis dissss… I mean lol anyways ya, kinda seems strange that graal the adventure didn't work either tho? It has worked regularly since I joined. Nothing going on with the listserver enforcing certain versions?

Nein, too many recent and strange updates from Nalin. O_o
I haven't been keeping up obviously.

If you can't log into a server, they may have crashed or something but remained on the list.

I upgraded to build56 and had some mondo issues. It turns out you have to do some significant additions to your foldersconfig in order to connect. It's due to not telling the file to look for levels in subdirectories. After screwing around with it, I was finally able to connect. You might have to edit it to your own layout, but mine looks as follows:

body bodies/*.png head heads/* sword swords/* shield shields/* level levels/* level levels/*/* level levels/*.graal level levels/*.nw level levels/intro/*.nw level levels/overworld/*.nw file gani/*.gani file hats/*.png file global/*.png file global/*.gif file global/*.mng file sounds/*.wav file sounds/*.mid

Another mystery solved for Nancy Drew (Julia Roberts neice), good job team

My folder config would give yours penis envy.

# Folder Configuration body classic/bodies/*.gif body classic/bodies/*.png body classic/bodies/*.mng file classic/emoticons/*.png file classic/emoticons/*.mng file classic/gani/*.gani head classic/heads/*.png file classic/images/*.png shield classic/shields/*.gif shield classic/shields/*.png shield classic/shields/*.mng sword classic/swords/*.gif sword classic/swords/*.png sword classic/swords/*.mng file putnpc/*.txt file putnpc/weaponslist/*.txt level levels/*.nw body levels/bodies/*.png file levels/gani/*.gani head levels/heads/*.png head levels/heads/*.mng head levels/heads/*.gng file levels/music/*.mid file levels/music/*.midi file levels/music/*.mp3 file levels/music/*.ogg level levels/overworld/*.nw file levels/overworld/*.png file levels/overworld/*.txt file levels/overworld/*.gmap level levels/overworld/inside/*.nw file levels/overworld/inside/*.png file levels/overworld/inside/*.txt file levels/overworld/inside/*.gmap level levels/overworld/underground/*.nw file levels/overworld/underground/*.png file levels/overworld/underground/*.txt file levels/overworld/underground/*.gmap level levels/playerhouse/*.nw level levels/quest/the_musicbox/*.nw level levels/quest/the_musicbox/maze/*.nw shield levels/shields/*.gif shield levels/shields/*.mng shield levels/shields/*.png file levels/sounds/*.wav file levels/stafftest/*.* sword levels/swords/*.gif sword levels/swords/*.mng sword levels/swords/*.png file levels/webgifs/*.gif file levels/webgifs/emotes/*.gif file levels/webgifs/mng/*.mng file levels/webgifs/png/*.png

Oh, oh! Look at Mr. 1-Up, here! I'll deficate in your Mountain Dew, sir.

Only fair considering what I did with your shampoo.

That was you?!?

And I'll do it again if I have to :open_mouth:

Please don't, it made me cry. :cry: