Hacker faggot

i know one of you bitches were hacking my friend’s server on GraalOnline, I want to know which one of u it is. cough Hosler

that’s a huge assumption you got there.

besides, who would want to fuck with you? :L

edit: rofl someone gave me positive rep so they could neg rep Blaze

Nobody on here knows how to hack. You should be ashamed of yourself for such an accusation.

While it’s obvious he is just trolling, I am surprised I was not the first to be blamed. About a decade ago every time some random kid had a problem it was always magically somehow my fault… Anyone that has a server on GraalOnline can have their levels covered in GOATSE pictures for all I care, in fact I encourage it :wink:

ive seen hosler on zodiac hacking before

lol so hacking a bit on a server and then taking over and crashing a server both take the same skill?

Zodiac doesn’t really give a shit if you hack for levels and stuff like that.

Suddenly if you’re walking around as a noob and then 5 minutes later have Were Essence and Daggers of Ra out the ass you’re gonna get banned though. Just sayin.

Don’t call me a faggot

I like how whenever someone mentions hacking it turns into some sort of pissing contest

sniper would win in a pissing contest

Ankle.
also wouldn’t snipers be in higher places… where… that robot-floor-sweeper-thing can’t reach?

You mean like a chair or a table?

I have a blister on my ankle, it’s displeasing.

nailed it!

or rather, knifed it.

Zodiac, lol. I once went on there and hacked in an Era shotgun that dealt 16k damage per bullet. An admin brought me into a jail level and was like, “How did you do that?”

I was like, “I dunno, must’ve gotten stuck on my account from when I was on Era.”

Walked away scott-free. Best admins ever.

Weapon injections are so fun!

The sad thing was he accepted that a weapon scripted for an entirely different server would somehow interface correctly with Zodiac’s damage and movement systems…

I was banned from Zodiac because people complained about my class being ‘God.’

Weapon injections don’t work anymore, right?