Hacker faggot

Yes, it does, as long as you know what you’re doing…

I never really went into them much because I didn’t have a membership, so I couldn’t do anything on the Testbed server. I was just asking.

I wish they’d just throw all of the stupid people into a hole and fill it in.

Just saying.

Says the script kiddie who used a hack made by someone else and claimed it was his to get a job on iEra and look like a “h@x0r G0D” for a long, long time, and probably still works there.

Jatz quit iEra, same with Tricxta.

I wasn’t aware that changed the fact that he whored off other people’s hard work to make himself look good :slight_smile:

hacker heterosexual

I never whored off anyone? the whole ‘1337 h4x0r’ thing was obvious sarcasm. because anyone can script a weapon and inject it.

1. Nalin makes relay. (Difficulty level: supr hard)
  2. I add support for weapon injections.
  3. Nalin re-implements and makes canon.
  4. Jatz uses relay to hack on iEra, gets hired because of his “genius”. Embellishment much? (Difficulty level: attention whoring script kiddie)

Jatz trolling level: Downsider.

It’s actually something I’ve had a problem with for a while. I’ve had lots of people from iEra tell me that Jatz made it and was some kind of genius, so he clearly took credit for something that he had no hand in.

Funny how I got that impression as well. For shame jatz!

Why do you care so much? He’s not benefiting from it. lol you know the truth and that’s probably the most important thing.

The thing about that relay is to shut the fuck up about its existence and not using it to cause trouble. It was mainly developed to inspect and reverse engineer packets to make our server more complete and with broader support of clients and shit. Using it for “hacking” == “gay”.

It’s not like it’s a secret, or patchable. If you wanted it to stay a secret then maybe giving it to every script kiddie who asked him for it from the iPhone community wasn’t such a fantastic idea. It just bothers me that, even within our own community, people shamelessly whore off other people.

I never claimed credit for nalins relay or any weapons you made? i only claimed credit for the ones i did. I think you’ll find that the people coming to you WERE from the iphone community, and over there gani modification was classed as great hacking skills. If someone saw someone doing something different of course they will think they’re a better hacker than others. It’s all relative.

But ill say right now, i had no intention or want to steal credit where it is due, don’t get me wrong at all. If you feel i wasn’t giving you enough credit you could have just told me months ago and i would have? Holding a grudge and not telling me doesnt really help anything

I haven’t exactly spread it around. I have given it to a selected few people that I trusted not to spread it further and/or use it indiscretely. So far only one has betrayed my trust. The rest I assume haven’t done anything.