Having Problems connecting to a server.

When i try to connect to a server i connect but then it saids “You have been disconnected fomr the game server” even tho there is people playing.
What do i do to fix this? :frowning:

Re: Having Problems connecting to a server.

I would answer but I would have to assume you either have a firewall issue, blocking Graal.
Or maybe some strange error with your account (Like a special character in your forum password.)

Its a bit vague for me to figure out exactly what it is.

But I assume it was a firewall issue. As it seems you have connected successfully to Sentinel previously o_o

I had this firewall problem as well. Not that it doesn't matter but, you could delete weblevels which helpped during 1.39 to get rid of the 'freezeing' levels. But in your case your not freezing. lawl.

Yeh, strangely I had this problem a lot myself (especially on xoria back when it was hosting various playerworlds).
Can't really say what the issue is, but try deleting the cached pages. Some levels always kept logging me out, whilst others were fine.

Plus when i play this at my laptop nothing happens it works perfectly.

Wtf is a cache file? Where i find it top delete it

Delete the weblevels folder. Its full of .code files, which are cached versions of the levels on the server. Basically, you connect to the server, it checks to see if you've got the cached level, if not, it creates one, if you have, it checks to see if its out of date, and updates it as need be. Now, I have no idea IF this is the issue, but I'm not having any issues anymore and I started clearing the cache fairly regulary.