Hello guys

:open_mouth: it would appear so.

Itā€™s because weā€™re morons, we like to tease eachother with annoying images and stuff.
ā€¦I wonder what Staregineer has to say to this.

: . . .

I donā€™t see any hate. I see spam. Lots and lots of spam.

I guess you perception of hate and my perception of hate is 2 totally different things.

Iā€™m serious. I donā€™t see any hate.

Thatā€™s a bit creepy.

Omfg never shudve been on tapatalk at 11 ol clock pm looking at this picture thanks for the night mare gllt 0.0

that is the mildest picture ever

I can give you nightmares

or more like

disturbing wet dreams that you donā€™t understand why you are having

Wow, thatā€™s darkā€¦

Thatā€™s me!

Bringing out everyoneā€™s darkest fantasies they didnā€™t even know they had.

Itā€™s been confirmed the forum is corrupted and is not used for seriouse purposes much; looks like it needs some serious regulationsā€¦

One, who confirmed it? If it was you, cool.

We already knew that!

When they user base grows up, then they can handle the regulations this place needs. But theyā€™re babbies.

ma ma where i da da

Clearly the staff are corrupt as well cought spooon so staff canā€™t regulate if they cannot perceive what needs regulating.

spoon isnt corrupt. he just has personality.

Sora is a weak, overprotected Canadian idiot with a big mouth. His mother imposes unrealistic goals and ridiculous standards onto him, and it seems she has successfully brainwashed the boy into believing that his life style is ideal. He is a ā€œmamaā€™s boyā€ to the extreme. If he can grow up and stop trying to press his motherā€™s ideals onto other people heā€™d be better off.

omgooses

suck my keyblaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade

in other words, grow a pair and stfu.

welcome to the forums, im jatzā€¦ pay me and weā€™ll get along just fine.