Here you go!

No. For a year? More like around $60 for gold, then you have to pay again when that time comes around.

Classic accounts died a long time ago, unless you paid for it way back then when you could get one then you can use it today. Otherwise…it’s like Xbox LIVE.

unless u have a old all access graal account like back when u payed 1 shot for a year of gold and classic forever, my account still works. Dont use it though lol, no point gr is better

Yes, those were called ‘Classic’ accounts.

True 'dat!
I would’ve had one if my mom wasn’t so stingy.

I had a classic account. Until I got reported for fucking around with the Unholy Nation staff, because they were all jackasses anyways. And I’d find trials and tell them not to pay for Graal, and instead to head on over to Reborn. This was atleast a few years back. I’m thinking about the time graalreborn was known as anti-unixmax, something like that.

Regardless, I don’t lose any sleep at night over that bullshit. They can all go emo and die.

I have a Classic account. It’s hot stuff.

Dat be all 'bout the Chocobos

no im talking bout iphone as everybody knows im a former iphone playeer but they either make something new or recolor somthing everyday then next thing u know new rainbow dragon to simbalize the gays for 50,000 gralats :megaeek:

What’s this about a rainbow dragon dylans?

I must know about this. Do tell.

IT’S A TRAP!!!

TOO LATE!!!

I also have a classic account… but it’s been banned for reasons that I am totally uncertain about. It must have happened sometime during my 9 year hiatus. I tried to get it back, but they want a payment receipt. I’m relatively certain my mom doesn’t have a receipt for something she paid 8 dollars for 10 years ago.

lol long story short, this is how they see it.
“You’re not currently paying us, so fuck off or buy a new account; We don’t owe you anything”

i have a classic account … still , and it’s never been banned for anything . i probally still have my first one as well but I’m too lazy to look for it’s password .

Gimme >:O
Wait, why would I want that again?
Oh yeah GR is 100% Free, so let’s get off the Graal Account topics.

two words , Trial Account .

What the fuck?
Trial Accounts arn’t on GR.

Mine was banned. Bell unbanned me.

Mine was deleted. It respawned.