Hey GR, been a while. im back.

I’m sure Riley asked Gllt to come up with a name for his project, this being the result.

Pretty sure Riley and I came up with it. Like we do with all of our shit.

lol. the logo doesnt really work: http://chrono.dhos.me/~hosler/www_reborn/index.php

hold up ima try something sweet.

ehhh. looks better than before, but it still looks a little goofy. cant really place what this logo is missing. maybe needs some sort of border or fade.

Fix the images.

ok done. i need some good graal related quotes to stick in these section dividers. anything will do. testimonials/words of wisdom.

ayyy hosler, just make the login panel and the account creation panel one thing. If they click “create account” just slide the other panel in. I’ll animate it if you don’t know what i mean.

yeah it will. im leaving it raw right now to make sure everything looks ok. you can currently login, but not anything else. so it’s pointless until i finish.

or if you are talking about sweet html5 action then that is beyond my skill level.

Nah you probably understand what I mean. Actually now that you mention that it’s exposed to test it out, it clears up a lot.

edit: these are not aligned properly

Also I’m not sure why you decided to make “Home” into a hotlink instead of taking you back to the top with animation. Probably should make that link into index.php#header unless I’m missing something

nah, it does not fit well hosler. ill build another one. the problem is with header sizes, its hard to gauge size workings of a document. plus i was working off default dimensions of a webpage header. it looks like its been blown up a lot with bicubic smoother applied, making it blurry and all mipmap culling to it.

ill see if i can pull something together. just give me a bit. im working like 7 days a week and have not been home much.

OK cool.

Anyone else notice that it’s mobile friendly?