hey look all my favorite people are online

hows it going fellas. yall pm me your preferred chat protocol and usernames. there appears to be a lot of development work going on and i wanna make sure the gears remained greased. using forum pms alone only enables me to ignore requests, and as far as im concerned every one here is entitled to a gserver for testing on the gato network.

we have the opportunity at this point to form some sort of reborn foundation. its only job is to make sure all devs that decide to fuck with broken graal client get whatever tools/resources they need, and to also continue to support codr in his efforts for a new client. currently the best way to help codr is by possitive reinforcement via forum posts. that includes compliments, motivational sentences, memes, cool stories, and random forum pms to codr.

lets just all keep having fun

I have the skypes if you want to chat XD chicken_l33t, either that or I could sign into AIM for once in like 4 years :smiley:

I am definitely not a “positive reinforcement” type of person. The only thing that keeps me going is genuine interest in what I’m doing. Active development and activity on the forums in general also make a big difference.

Okay but dont expect us to not post memes and cool stories

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk