hey yaa

hi , my name is coco ,… its been over 3 years of graphic designing … gaming is my passion and my computer is my soul mate… i dont have much to say but im always friendly to others :3

Welcome! Thanks for checking us out. :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to seeing some more of your Graphics around here.

Welcome to the forums, comrade.

I don’t think you worded that properly.

p.s. welcome Coco. Not much requirement for GD on this forum tbh. We need spriters though!

I’ve seen his graphics already. :whatever:

Someone check his IP.

then I assume he’s part of your posse?

And what an assumption you’ve made my friend.

I want a posse

It seems the only pre-requesite for being their posse is having an IQ lower than your age.

I don’t think u can find a 15 year olds with a IQ higher then 15… Or even close to 15.

You just insulted yourself bro!
As far as IQ measurement goes, the average IQ/age is 100,
so it wouldn’t make any sense to have most of the 15 year olds with an IQ of 15 or less.
But who’s counting, right?

i think you need an IQ over 30 to keep yourself alive.

Let me say that you most definitely have an IQ higher than 15, but I doubt it surpasses 70, which is the threshold between functional and mentally retarded.

Lemme see his graphics then. He’s never posted on this site, and hasn’t updated his About Me. This makes it obvious that since you’ve seen his graphics that you know him from outside of this community.

QED OP and Rammy are buttmonkeys.

I’m pretty sure that they are the same person.

wouldn’t surprise me. I wish I had thousands of alts to thank myself when I’m being an idiot.

Sometimes I get really optimistic before I come on here and think “Maybe today is the day i’ll see a productive post”.

Lol I see my mistake I meant to say below 15 oops!

Why don’t you ask the Mollusk or Cadavre for an IP check. Or keep your mouth shut?

If you want to see his graphics than ask him, and if your mind is set that we are the same person, I suggest doing the same as Spooon. I’ll be delighted to watch you waste your time.