Hey

Assume i have to introduce myself in order to check other threads, was around on previous versions of GR+EO, those who know me would be able to guess from my username.

Only here to lookout for Classic Gserver, had RC on Pacs
version might contribute if a new one exists.

Reverse shit is annoying.

Re: Hey

Do you have AIM?LETS TALK ON AIM

Just signed up, now in the middle of a hack attack.
Such fun.

Anyways, little bout me. I haven’t played graal in years but used to be on the staff of Rudora before the whole p2p shift. Interested in checking out how this project fairs, may even build a server up myself.

ps. Really, really impressed by the work on sentinel. I’m sure by todays standards quality like that is common but compared to what I remember thats just godly.

o[quote=“SilentC;12198”]ps. Really, really impressed by the work on sentinel. I’m sure by todays standards quality like that is common but compared to what I remember thats just godly.[/quote]o

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Dontar welcomes both of you.

Dontar was also RC on Pac's Classic

Dontar was Head LAT on Pac's Classic

Dontar is good level maker.

Really? I played Rudora too. After the p2p shift, though.
What was your handle?

Honestly I can't remember back then, I remember I used to switch my nick around quite often, it may of just been plain old Chris.
I wasn't one of the main staff though, I got put on the LAT for a while helping out checking other people's stuff was up to par, and did some events as there wasn't proper events staff back then (it was pretty much always ran by the LATs, the few people we tried out for events staff kept letting us down).