Hi all !

Hi,

Wonder if any remember me, i am DarkWorld i already been with Viper in the past along with SG111. I was just a supporter through and someone that wanted graal to be a free one day. Althrough you guys did a pretty good damn progress on the current gserver… i wish i could get back the damn tileset of new world i did in the past and make a new server from it… that would be answsome… or else if someone can point me out where i can get new world maybe i could try something and make this server come true.

Any hints about it is welcome !

Thanks.

Re: Hi all !

http://www.sendspace.com/file/imigcm

The second Graal NW leak (I guess?). Get it while it's hot.

Thanks you very much i looked in it and i found what i wanted ! Now all i have to do is a new set with all this.

I seriously doubt it. I know of course, we all know Viper, but not many of us remember SG111 which he was basically doing a 'shout out' and wasn't anything at all. Though, my point: supporting those people in the old days didn't do much eh?

I remember SG111, the Unixmad head was priceless.
I can definitely remember your name although I never got in contact with you unless you're DarkWorldFX from AIM in which case I recall us talking a bit.

hey and welcome to Graal Reborm! xD well thats what ive heard mins well spread it