History of Graal

This is an extensive PDF document of the official success of Graal including all of the major contributors who actually developed the majority of the game. It can be extended in time, but this is the truth of how Graal came to be.
http://www.allgraal.com/showthread.php?p=660#post660

I think that crazy guy antago posted it here before, but thanks

Cool

How old was the guy who wrote this?

sounds like a teenager

lmao I fucking hate this forum software so much. Can’t even copypaste anything without it killing my entire post
Let’s try writing out this shit by hand:

I’d recognize that flowery language anywhere

bio: anatago was born with a special power. he was able to control gravity and reveal unixmad. he served in the graal developers fighting unixmad and in the final battel against unimax they were fighting and unixmad turned him to the darkness and antago turned against graal and left his server. he lost most of his server in the battle which is why he can’t show you the stuff he made, pls stop PMing me askin for pics of stuff i made on graal 2001. also i am the gravity god not dylan who is a loser troll fuck you yggrsdrail everyone knos your a fuckin unximad shill fagot

likes: old graal, being the god of gravity, hot bombys with big titties that are sluts, sparring (sword kind not the gay kind)

dislikes: unixmad, dylan, yggdrasil (stop trolling me on the forums asshole), my dad, being an adult

So none of you really care about me and you know how I can tell is because if I died right now NONE of u would come to my funeral! That’s how I know none of you care about me! So screw you all you are all fakes looking for your next fix!

ahhh graal drama

REALLY?!
DIEs

Graal is so kawaii

Whatever there’s needs to be a document floating around so there you go. Has some mad typos typos I’ll fix water

yeah that water has been needing some fixing

fix da water already!

[COLOR=#FF0000]IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 JEWIN DA GOY THAT KILLED U!

--------//\\
------//—\\
___//___\\___
\.- //--------\\ -,/
-\v/---------- \v/
-//\\----------//\\
//\\_____ //\\
'----\\----- //----`
------\\-- //
-------\\//

WE TRUE SCHLOMOS
WE JEW TOGETHER
WE GET HOLOCAUSTED TOGETHER
Send this SHEKEL to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get 6,000,000 your A TRUE SCHLOMO[/COLOR]

TIL dylan is an AI spambot.

A complex state of the art AI written by Unixmad, carefully crafted to infiltrate the community and corrupt it from the inside by the means of shitposting and memes

So uh, what do we do now guys? Just take him out back with the garbage? Or put him in the garden? Cats don’t get graves, do they?