History of Reborn

I forgot agret… my bad. edits

I loved Graal as a kid! I played it back in 1999 when it was new 10 years ago when I was 12 and had a great time :slight_smile: im old now but i cant wait to play some graal classic

Graal is like Nostalgia nowadays

when does everyone get online?

I only get online usually to upload levels ive worked on…im LAT of GR Playerworld.

Most of the time.

I’m usually online . . most of the day. lol
I’m usually always logged in to the forums. (Not always at the computer though)

WOW!

This is actually so surreal. I had no idea this project had come so far. We must have started work on this shit 5 years ago?

Unreal.

yesh lol

Nice to see that you’ve found us. I’ve actually never spoken to you, I’ve only heard about you. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is too funny! I was like 14 when I started my modifications to GServer. I’ve written 3 seperate 2D ORPG engines since, and I’m now a Software Engineering student at Waterloo. If I can find a free moment I’ll delve into your code.

wtf is this faggotry? i never did any gserver related coding in c#

I think agret meant c++.

yeah i like C# though

Same. I quit playing for a little bit when I was younger, but then when I returned I learned they were making people pay for graal! And plus how easy it was to modify almost everything was… awesome!

You’re as old as the rest of us. Congrats?

ROFL! I’m just glad someone is trying the original how it was, free and kickass. I’ve searched for years looking for the old version just for kicks.

You’ve found it :open_mouth:

jellyfish, matriark, anti unixmad, etc? no left outs here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Read my reply on the first page on this thread. It mentions more. And I forgot to mention Matriark aswell. He was working on that game that was going to be called LunaOnline that never got anywhere.

I started right when v2 came out. Never got into hacking, but I would make 3rd party apps for the client. I started gesh.net as my first real web site. Then Unixmad said he contacted the FBI, which scared me because I was 12. So I shut it down. After that, I made a fairly successful password stealer and got a few thousand accounts. I never joined up with the anti-unixmad team, but I was a member on that forum.